rugbyunion
Latest News:
Unofficial Cornish Pirates Fans Forum

Leeds Pix 29-3-09
Unofficial Pirates (IP Logged)
31 March, 2009 00:04
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: Leeds Pix 29-3-09
Bobba (IP Logged)
31 March, 2009 14:48
Enjoyed the sense of humour by your fans and the pics

Bran (IP Logged)
31 March, 2009 18:08
Great sense of humour, I'm glad you like the mascott as much as we do, I dont like to see him sitting that close to any child!
And thanks to you, I now know who mark c is despite the fact we've been talking to each other for what seams years!

Mark_C (IP Logged)
31 March, 2009 18:46
Cheers Woll!!

(Sm128)

woll (IP Logged)
31 March, 2009 18:55
Bran: A good SOH has been essential of late and glad to be of service re: Mascot. Cottoned on to that particular dislike your way earlier on your forum, and bore it mind for this visit.(Sm100) You'd better now intro yourself properly to Mark who's a top fella!

If you're going through hell...keep going

boadecia (IP Logged)
31 March, 2009 19:00
Truly representative of the atmosphere from both sets of fans.(unlike the previous week!)Thanks for the laughs.

harbourview (IP Logged)
31 March, 2009 19:33
Woll, you need to send a copy of that crooked scrummage feed to anyone who might be interested - Refs societies etc etc. Not having a go at Leeds but its a brilliant illustration of where our game is going if the Aussies have their way

Down the Line! (IP Logged)
31 March, 2009 20:31
Great photos and captions - thanks!

(PS: As a YCCC fan may I respectfully ask for us grass back now, Our Geoffrey will be most upset...)

Wildwillie (IP Logged)
31 March, 2009 20:36
Great photos thanks Woll & sorry we could not rustle up a snowstorm like on your last visit to HC.

woll (IP Logged)
31 March, 2009 20:41
HV: This subject deserves a whole thread in it's own right as it is surely a relatively easy thing to spot when 2 officials at least have a view? Although it wouldn't have changed things we were pinged for just this on Sundee whereas...no wonder Brett and Co were getting a little hot under the collar as the second half wore on. Consistency isn't too much to ask is it?

But it's not just the officials who can change things, coaches and players too can alter the trend overnight if the willpower is there!

woll (IP Logged)
31 March, 2009 20:48
Wildwillie: Not your fault. Each time I've been to Yorkshire this season it's been sunny on all four occasions thumbs down

DTL: Yeah you can have the grass back now as we haven't got anywhere new to put it...yet(Sm100)

Boudicea: Always a pleasure never a chore(Sm150)

Timofe (IP Logged)
01 April, 2009 07:32
Very good pics and commentary. Thanks for brightening up my morning! smiling smiley

Suffering on the Leeds and Yorkshire roller-coaster since 2001

harbourview (IP Logged)
01 April, 2009 07:51
Woll,
it needs a campaign Save Our Scrums! Remember Brian Moore's article folowing the Daniel James tragedy - the crooked feed is making the scrum more dangerous as all the defending side can do is hit hard and drive. The basic skill of hooking becomes redundant and all thats left is an uncontested restart and one of the great basics of our game is lost.
Seriously what about it. Use your photo and start writing to people?

woll (IP Logged)
01 April, 2009 12:47
Will look into it asap HV. Jnr being a hooker is always keen to contest where he can, hates it when he can't(Sm122)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net