rugbyunion
Latest News:
Unofficial Cornish Pirates Fans Forum

Thank you for making it a game
grumpy1960 (IP Logged)
18 March, 2017 19:26
To all Pirates thanks for making a game of it today, great to see so many true supports at Madstad this afternoon , rather than the usual St Patrick's Game non interested crowd
Wish you all well and save journey back

Re: Thank you for making it a game
MattM (IP Logged)
19 March, 2017 14:14
I'll second that. Lovely to meet a bunch of Pirates fans and share some banter during the game!

Sponsoring Matt Kouris for the 2016/17 season.

Usually found tweeting gibberish (via @MattMerritt)

*Stalwart (IP Logged)
19 March, 2017 20:33
Thanks guys. We had a brilliant weekend and your club were superb hosts. The group I was with were upgraded to an executive lounge which was opened especially for us, and we had very plush seats right on the half way line. Everyone we came into contact with was friendly and helpful. After the game we went on to the Princess Lounge (I think it was called) and watched the Ireland v England game with a lot of Irish and English fans. It was great. England didn't deserve to win because a) Ireland played much better and b) Newlyn boyJack Nowell should have started!
I though London Irish were brilliant for 25 minutes, and our boys were a bit overawed and like rabbits in the headlights. I was fearing a cricket score. But we got our act together at the end for the first half and the second half was nip and tuck.
Hope all goes well for you in the playoffs and you get back to, and survive, in the Premiership.

Landlubber (IP Logged)
20 March, 2017 16:01
Match highlights: [www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 20/03/2017 16:02 by Landlubber.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net