rugbyunion
Latest News:
Unofficial Cornish Pirates Fans Forum

Brian [ stack ] Stevens
truropirate (IP Logged)
12 October, 2017 10:40
I have just read about the sad passing of Stack who I played against a couple of time and watched him play for Cornwall many times. A player before his time with his work around the field and a gentleman of it who would talk to anyone about the game in the bar after. My thoughts are with his family and former Pirates player that knew him RIP "Stack" thinking of you on this sad day

Re: Brian [ stack ] Stevens
Longrockerz2 (IP Logged)
12 October, 2017 10:59
Sad news, Stack was a true legend.

Pirate15 (IP Logged)
12 October, 2017 11:07
Just heard the very sad news my condolences to his family.

cheltpirate (IP Logged)
12 October, 2017 11:45
Hartpury are holding a minute's silence before this weekend's B&I Cup match in his memory

Minute's silence for Stack

Nice touch for a legend of the game.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2017 11:48 by cheltpirate.

*Stalwart (IP Logged)
12 October, 2017 12:38
RIP Stack, a Pirates legend.

Surrey Pirate (IP Logged)
12 October, 2017 17:13
Incredibly sad news. The interview with him from the 1970s that BBC Radio Cornwall broadcast this afternoon was absolutely magnificent.

Bill Bixby (IP Logged)
12 October, 2017 17:55
Bought my Christmas geese from him and Jane and managed a couple of games with him which was a fantastic honour. Thoughts with Jane, Sam and John. Legend

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net