rugbyunion
Latest News:
Unofficial Cornish Pirates Fans Forum

EDWIN BRYANT TROPHY
CPSC (IP Logged)
18 March, 2018 21:12
As a lot of the older members will know the above trophy, sponsored by the CPSC, is awarded annually. The nominees for this trophy are taken from those players who have given three full years service to the Pirates cause. This year the players eligible are as follows:-

Will Cargill, Alex Day, Matt Evans, Lawrence May, Toby May, Kyle Moyle, Alex O'Meara, Mike Pope, Jack Andrew, Paul Andrew, Brett Beukeboom, Matt Bolwell, Tom Channon, Alex Cheeseman, Tom Cowan-Dickie, Tom Duncan, Dan Lee, Chris Morgan, Alan Paver, John Stevens, Marlen Walker.

You do not have to be member of the CPSC to vote for your choice. There will be voting forms available from the CPSC table in the beer tent at the next two home games or, alternatively, you can e-mail Carole Bryant at cpbryant@btinternet.com with your choice. Only one vote per person please.

Re: EDWIN BRYANT TROPHY
northseapirate (IP Logged)
19 March, 2018 21:02
That is a difficult pick. How do you choose from that lot!?!? They have all given great service and I hope many will continue to do so.

Perhaps the most unsung hero would be........mmmmm?

MEP

"It isn't failure that diminishes your effort, you are diminished only by failing to make the effort"

*Stalwart (IP Logged)
20 March, 2018 10:26
Agreed, northseapirate, they all deserve a trophy! Maybe the B and I cup?

northseapirate (IP Logged)
20 March, 2018 18:51
Now the B&I would be a real deserved prize and, i believe, a valuable one.....no team gave their place away softly (maybe Bris for good reason?).
Add that to a top six finish and I call that an outstanding season considering injuries and turmoil.
But, no matter what happens, I think that this squad and the 'imports' have done us proud and we live to fight on.

MEP

"It isn't failure that diminishes your effort, you are diminished only by failing to make the effort"

SJP (IP Logged)
07 April, 2018 10:12
bump

EDF Trophy Winners 2007
B & I Cup Winners 2010

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net