rugbyunion
Latest News:
Unofficial Cornish Pirates Fans Forum

Tom Magill
Pirate15 (IP Logged)
31 July, 2018 15:52
I see on the clubs website today that General Manager Tom Magill has left the club.I always found Tom to be very friendly,helpful and happy to chat about the club.Tom deserves our thanks for the hard work he put into the club as part of the backroom team that saw the Pirates through a difficult few years. Many thanks to Tom for his time at the Pirates and best wishes for the future.
[cornish-pirates.com]

Re: Tom Magill
Longrockerz2 (IP Logged)
31 July, 2018 17:07
Anyone fancy a guess as to who will be skipper. Mine is Matt Evans.

cornishbob (IP Logged)
31 July, 2018 17:34
Thank you Tom for all you've done for the Pirates, I wish you a fair wind and success in whatever you are venturing into.

1spy (IP Logged)
01 August, 2018 08:00
Thanks for all the support you gave the Stadium4Cornwall group. Good luck in the future.

old prop steve (IP Logged)
01 August, 2018 12:17
Good luck Tom in whatever you plan to do. Thanks for all you did for the Pirates.

Pirate Mike (IP Logged)
02 August, 2018 07:09
Tom was always helpful, approachable and a friendly face at the Pirates. Good luck for the future Tom

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net