rugbyunion
Latest News:
Unofficial Cornish Pirates Fans Forum

O/T Cornwall Council - A New Low
Trurotommo (IP Logged)
03 January, 2019 20:37
Had to speak to the parking department today at sleepy hollow. Got through and was advised that my application had to be done on line. Went on line and...

The form is indeed on line, all you need to do is print it off, complete it with a quill pen or similar, supplement the application with a cheque or indeed a postal order, enclose both items in an envelope covered by a stamp from the Royal Mail and consign it to a post box!!

Having seen the lie of the land I got back on the telephone to him and asked whether we had just entered 2018 or 1818. Didn't seem to appreciate my comment that it's no wonder the rest of the country think that we're just a bunch of straw chewing crunchers.

In fairness he did refer my call and complaint, an exceptionally helpful guy called me back, took card payment over the phone and was very helpful. Perhaps for very helpful, read newly employed by the Council.

Its no wonder that we struggle with the Mugwumps.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net