Latest news:
Unofficial Cornish Pirates Fans Forum

New Signing
Discussion started by Pirate15 , 18 April, 2019 11:14
New Signing
Pirate15 18 April, 2019 11:14
The latest signing is scrum half Rhodri Davies who has joined from PRO 14 side the Dragons on a 2yr contract.
Pirates fans may remember Rhodri when he played in the championship for Rotherham and scored a hat trick for them in a high scoring game at the Mennaye.
A warm welcome Rhodri to the Pirates and Cornwall.

Re: New Signing
welshpirate 18 April, 2019 11:50
I remember Rhodri really well. He tore us to bits that day and scored 4 tries I think. Our back line for next season looks pretty amazing amazing.

wigston pirate 18 April, 2019 16:13
Withthe name of Rhodri the X factor could be arriving again. As Pirate Bert would say "Its a sign"

(Sm109)

old prop steve 19 April, 2019 10:12
Wigston We also took another scrum half from Rotherham quite a few years ago - a young lad named Cattle.

*Stalwart 19 April, 2019 11:11
Welcome aboard!

wigston pirate 19 April, 2019 19:57
I recall that scrum half OPS, where is he know!!!!

(Sm109)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net