Latest news:
Unofficial Cornish Pirates Fans Forum

Revd Julyan Drew
Discussion started by Geoff DC , 25 July, 2019 12:20
Revd Julyan Drew
Geoff DC 25 July, 2019 12:20
Sad News of another of our friends shown on our Header Collage (To the Right of Ginge), a patron of the Newlyn End

I Quote from The Penlee Cluster https://www.facebook.com/Penlee-Cluster-469554759845632/

Today we give thanks for the extraordinary life and deeply Christ centred ministry of Revd Julyan Drew: "seeker of the light." A man who has touched the hearts and lives of so many people.
“well done good and faithful servant of Christ and take your rest”

I lay my head to rest,
and in doing so,
lay at your feet
the faces I have seen,
the voices I have heard,
the words I have spoken,
the hands I have shaken,
the service I have given,
the joys I have shared,
the sorrows revealed,
I lay them at your feet,
and in doing so
lay my head to rest.

We hold in our prayers Liz and the family at this difficult time.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 25/07/2019 12:28 by Geoff DC.

Re: Revd Julyan Drew
AggiePirate 25 July, 2019 21:24
There is a lovely piece on the Cornwall Live website.

Re: Revd Julyan Drew
Geoff DC 29 July, 2019 18:26
Thanks to an update from Phil Westren:-

Julyan’s funeral will take place at Paul Parish Church on Monday 5th August, commencing 2.30pm, followed afterwards by a gathering at the Pirates ‘Westholme’ clubhouse

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net