rugbyunion
Latest News:

covmick1/Michael Carter
Ian clark
10 August, 2014 07:54
Though Ian did not really good form at Coventry. He was in the Quins sevens squad. I hope the young man gets more game time at his chosen club this coming season.

covmick/Michael Carter

covmick/Michael Carter

r hess
Re: Ian clark
r hess (IP Logged)
10 August, 2014 08:31
I wholly agree and would say that this is exactly the problem with large squads. Fringe players do not get given the chances they might in a smaller squad.

Presumably Harlequins have seen something in him as did I think Gloucester.

mick Tombs
mick Tombs (IP Logged)
10 August, 2014 15:52
Hard to judge who is playing for who,tigers looked as though they just called in sevens players from all over the country with not many players from within the club.Maybe quins were doing the same with Ian Clarke.

MESSAGES->author
Kimbo (IP Logged)
10 August, 2014 21:46
I think you're closer to the mark Mick.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net