rugbyunion
Latest News:

Front row union
Lions roar 🐯
Front row union (IP Logged)
17 April, 2017 20:01
As we come to the end of a very enjoyable season,thoughts turn to the Lions tour and our summer fix.......After some thought,I've chosen the team that I would like to run out for the first test.
1. M. Vunipola
2. R. Best
3. T. Furlong
4. C. Lawes
5. M. Itoje
6. C.J.Stander
7. J. Tipuric
8. B. Vunipola
9. C. Murray
10.J.Sexton
11.S. Zebo
12. O.Farrell
13.R.Henshaw
14.J.Nowell
15.S.Hogg

16.J.George
17.J.Marler
18.McGrath
19.J.Launchbury
20.P.O'Mahoney
21.R.Webb
22.E.Daly
23.J.Joseph

Interested to know other people's opinions.....I know it's not Cov related, but thought it might be of interest.

MESSAGES->author
Re: Lions roar 🐯
Kimbo (IP Logged)
17 April, 2017 20:03
Thought Rod Webb had retired?

You can tell I don't take a lot of notice of international rugby (or even Prem rugby TBH (Sm14) ).

timdouglas1
timdouglas1 (IP Logged)
17 April, 2017 22:26
I would definitely find spaces in the Squad for Tommy Seymour and Greig Laidlaw. If Laidlaw is fully fit after his injury, then his goal kicking might come in handy if Sexton or Farrell get injured, and Seymour had an outstanding 6 Nations

Alinta
Alinta (IP Logged)
18 April, 2017 09:12
According to the BBC Sport website It looks highly unlikely that both Joe Launchbury and Jonathan Joseph will be selected for the 37-39 man squad that Gatland will announce tomorrow. So they are both going to miss out. We will wait & see.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net

Coventry Poll

Where will we finish at the end of the 2016 - 17 season?

See results > Submit >>