Mikey C (IP Logged)
10 August, 2017 09:19
What was the match like?

MESSAGES->author
Re: Last nights game
OldNick (IP Logged)
10 August, 2017 09:23
0-48 win

Nuneaton had plenty of possession but rarely troubled the Cov 22.
Cov pack didn't give the backs enough to play with, but when they had ball the backs were threatening.
Nuns had an early chance to kick a penalty to avoid being 'nilled', but declined it, their many other penalties were usually gained in their own half. They'll probably pleased with keeping up the pace for most of the game.

Moosemagic
Moosemagic (IP Logged)
10 August, 2017 09:24
Good match report on Tim's Blog

Phil Reynolds

MESSAGES->author
Kimbo (IP Logged)
10 August, 2017 09:30
Biggest thing for me was theat we defended well in their half/22, but the downside was that we gave away so many pens in the same area. Oh well.
Sir decided to sin bin Jimmy Neal following a series of offsides that the Nuns speccies were getting increasingly vocal about. Fair enough too.
A few chances butchered in their 5/22/half too, and Neal will be annoyed that two clear run-ins from just inside the half were pulled back for forward passes. Overall, a good exercise, but one which doesn't give us (or anyone else) too many clues due to the composition of the side.
The ground has improved somewhat since I last went!

richard wilkinson
John Wilkinson (IP Logged)
10 August, 2017 10:36

Nige H
Nige H (IP Logged)
10 August, 2017 11:20
On another note... Does anyone know whether the sale pre season game is against Sale FC or Sale sharks? I cant see any mention of playing us on either clubs website

PaulRossborough
PaulRossborough (IP Logged)
10 August, 2017 11:58
Sale FC Rugby Club. Details by following this (on their website [:wor kid:] )

[www.salefc.com]

All views expressed in this post, are my own

MESSAGES->author
Kimbo (IP Logged)
10 August, 2017 12:31
Always been listed as Sale FC on the official site Nige - http://www.coventryrugby.co.uk/2017/05/29/pre-season-fixtures/

Nige H
Nige H (IP Logged)
10 August, 2017 16:18
Thanks Chaps.. I couldn't find it on Sale Fc's website and just looked at our fixture list which just says 'sale'.

Cheers for the info.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net