rugbyunion
Latest News:

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Cov_InPeace
Prediction League Updated...
Cov_InPeace (IP Logged)
04 September, 2017 09:48
First results for 17-18 are in. Front row union at the top of the board, closely followed by John Wilkinson.

The mysterious pgriff44, last year's winner, sits in fifth - perhaps she or he had problems with recruitment in close season.

Dolt that I am, I forgot to put my prediction in. I was going for 20-63 too. Ah well, I'm sure I can catch up. smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2017 09:49 by Cov_InPeace.

MESSAGES->author
Re: Prediction League Updated...
fordy69uk (IP Logged)
04 September, 2017 16:24
Forgot to make a selection, so I'm starting from behind!

Cov_InPeace
Cov_InPeace (IP Logged)
09 September, 2017 18:46
Prediction League updated with Moseley score. It's not great news for you Fordy, but at least you're above me!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/09/2017 22:47 by Cov_InPeace.

Moosemagic
Moosemagic (IP Logged)
09 September, 2017 18:59
Bono......top man well done you!

Cov_InPeace
Cov_InPeace (IP Logged)
17 September, 2017 21:49
Prediction League updated with OA's score.

Bono hanging on in there at the top, but the pack is closing in...

Cov_InPeace
Cov_InPeace (IP Logged)
24 September, 2017 13:39
Prediction League updated with Blackheath scores.

Big changes at the top as tom_snr rises from fifth to first and Bono makes exactly the reverse journey. The Smiths also rise up the leader board, with Sam just one point off the top. Well I wonder - what will happen next week...

Cov_InPeace
Cov_InPeace (IP Logged)
04 October, 2017 13:11
Prediction League updated with Esher score.

Sam Smith takes over at the top of the board, with Tim Smith just behind him.

http://assets.teleflora.com/images/customhtml/meaning-of-flowers/gladiolus.png

Cov_InPeace
Cov_InPeace (IP Logged)
12 October, 2017 19:36
Prediction League updated.

Tim Smith goes top at the expense of Sam Smith, but there's only one point in it.

titchywinger
titchywinger (IP Logged)
12 October, 2017 21:32
I'm languishing in mid table at the moment and haven't got close with any predictions yet. Mind you, last saturday was my first game of the season apart from the Rotherham friendly, and I, like many others probably predicted a big win over Bishops. No big win , so only a couple of points scored.

Interestingly, the two games where I was way out with my predictions were the games where Preece and Makaafi didn't play. Big wins predicted, narrow squeaky bum time wins achieved. I bet that's got you all thinking.

Nevertheless, despite not seeing Cov in action much this season so far, I predict a good win at Fylde and a very big win at home to Loughborough. Good luck to all you guys above me, but I'm after you.

titchywinger
titchywinger (IP Logged)
15 October, 2017 10:12
Way off the mark with my prediction for the Fylde match. But who cares. What a fantastic result for Cov. Keep it going.

Cov_InPeace
Cov_InPeace (IP Logged)
16 October, 2017 21:14
Prediction League updated with Fylde score.

Not many people got that one right, but Tim Smith is back in front of Sam by a single point, and Front Row Union is a big mover up the charts. But what kind of front row player wants to see more than two tries a game (a pushover scrum and a rolling maul, ideally).

Anyway, I think FRU has earned a gif I pinched from twitter. Enjoy.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/14/bb/17/14bb175e268f8eed0c2daef22c2afdd8--rugby-tag.jpg

Front row union
Front row union (IP Logged)
17 October, 2017 22:10
I’ve played in many games in years gone by, when fellow front rowers have described how taking on the winger on the outside, jinking through a gap between the centres, drawing and side stepping the full back and dotting down under the posts has been a regular occurrence.
However it must be added that these speeches are often given late on in the night,after much refuelling has taken place........
But, yes, Cov in peace, I do like to see the ball shoved up the jumper and the opposition pushed all the way to Tesco’s. ( A reference credited to a comical character at my local club.)

Cov_InPeace
Cov_InPeace (IP Logged)
21 October, 2017 20:28
Prediction League updated, and I dunno about pushing them to Tescos but FRU has done a show n' go, lit the afterburners, chipped the full-back and stormed through to head the pack.

It's going to be a close one this season, I think...

Cov_InPeace
Cov_InPeace (IP Logged)
31 October, 2017 17:25
Prediction League updated. Sam Smith roars back to top spot with an impressive eight=point haul. There were a few who got close with their guesses this week...

Cov_InPeace
Cov_InPeace (IP Logged)
05 November, 2017 09:11
Prediction League updated with the Caldy scores.

Sam Smith still top, but a big leap for TParfitt02 into second.

Spookykid
Spookykid (IP Logged)
06 November, 2017 11:59
At last, off the bloody bottom!

MESSAGES->author
fordy69uk (IP Logged)
06 November, 2017 16:06
Replaced with me, I give up (Sm40)

Cov_InPeace
Cov_InPeace (IP Logged)
12 November, 2017 11:46
Prediction League updated with OEs score. Sam Smith still on top, but under pressure from FrontRowUnion.

Fordy69uk picks up five points, but is still holding up the rest of the table. It's tight down there too though (oo-err missus). smiling smiley

Cov_InPeace
Cov_InPeace (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 18:24
Prediction league updated with Plymouth score. Sorry for the delay.

Cov_InPeace
Cov_InPeace (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 20:34
Prediction League updated with the RP score.

At the top, Bono546 flies into the lead with a nine-point haul. At the bottom, yours truly gives fordy69uk a break from propping up the rest of the table.

MESSAGES->author
fordy69uk (IP Logged)
04 December, 2017 05:40
About time too! 😜

Cov_InPeace
Cov_InPeace (IP Logged)
14 December, 2017 21:16
Prediction League updated with Ampthill score. No changes at the top, but Harvey4786 has slipped to the bottom of the pile.

Like the songs says, it's tough at the top, but it's rougher at the bottom!

Cov_InPeace
Cov_InPeace (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 17:12
Prediction League updated with Moseley score. Big week for Michael Carter, who takes the Christmas No. 1 spot with an eight-point haul.

Merry Christmas all, I hope you get what you want when Santa calls later!

Cov_InPeace
Cov_InPeace (IP Logged)
06 January, 2018 19:51
Prediction League updated with OAs score. Bono546 back on top, and JW comes good with an eight-point haul.

John Butler
John Butler (IP Logged)
06 January, 2018 21:06
JW and JB fighting it out. Getting quite serious !

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net