rugbyunion
Latest News:

captainscarlet
Very strange.
13 September, 2017 15:50
I found it quite strange , that we had yet another EXCLUSIVE interview with john sharp in the telegraph and no one has commented at all.Reference the on going sisu/not sisu sharing the BPA.
Is this because we have all become fed up to the back teeth with sisu, or there was no real news in the article.

MESSAGES->author
Re: Very strange.
OldNick (IP Logged)
13 September, 2017 16:56
In my case fed up with the Coventry Telegraph attempting to invent stories when there is no news.
To my mind, with their click bait headlines their news department has become pathetic.

Cov_InPeace
Cov_InPeace (IP Logged)
13 September, 2017 17:40
+1 for Nick here.

I suspect that there may be something going on between CCFC/SISU and Wasps, and the shadow PR departments of the various factions may be starting to engage in silly games again, but I can't see that we're going to be pulled into it. Non-story from a CRFC point-of-view, imho.

MESSAGES->author
Peter Redhead (IP Logged)
13 September, 2017 18:38
As Jon commented on Facebook, CT embellished the interview, but all publicity for Cov welcome.

HoboAl
HoboAl (IP Logged)
13 September, 2017 19:35
Coventry Telegraph a once great regional paper is now a pathetic joke. It has sunk to the level of the Daily Mail.

MESSAGES->author
Kimbo (IP Logged)
14 September, 2017 11:40
What Nick said (and others). Bullshine rag led from Brum, and a Wasps/Mose-supporting rugby writer. I'm pretty much finished with it.

medusarog
medusarog (IP Logged)
14 September, 2017 15:34
Finished with it a long time ago, total rag, the on line version is awful, just an excuse to bombard you with adverts. Very little facts, and poor writing

Old Faithful
Old Faithful (IP Logged)
14 September, 2017 16:04
The only decent thing about it is the imput from JW. Keep plugging away John and keep the name of CRFC in the public domain.

Jean H
Jean H (IP Logged)
14 September, 2017 23:50
Am I the only one that thinks CET are only interested in Wasps?????

timdouglas1
timdouglas1 (IP Logged)
15 September, 2017 04:28
Apart from JW's input, We all know this is true Jean

MESSAGES->author
Kimbo (IP Logged)
15 September, 2017 09:53
Quote:
Jean H
Am I the only one that thinks CET are only interested in Wasps?????
And Mose. They're in there again today.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net