rugbyunion
Latest News:

Old Faithful
The best start
Old Faithful (IP Logged)
10 October, 2017 16:06
I've been keeping result records of Cov RFC matches since 1980 and this season, having won our first six opening games, is the best start to a season we have made in all that time. The previous best opening spell was winning the first four games in seasons 1997/98 and 2013/14

CharlieBravo
Re: The best start
10 October, 2017 17:57
That's very interesting, O.F. Even JB hadn't come up with that statistic! I would wager that we've scored more tries and points too. And probably conceded fewer, too.
Have a look - we'll consider calling you Stato!

John Butler
John Butler (IP Logged)
10 October, 2017 19:10
Indirectly, I have been saying it on a separate thread.
In that, if you add the 8 games won at the end of last season, the run overall is now 14. At the time I commented about it, it was 13 !

Tim Smith
Tim Smith (IP Logged)
10 October, 2017 23:27
Law 15.4 (c)...it all depends which side you're on

[coventryrfc.me]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net