richard wilkinson
Team news for Fylde
John Wilkinson (IP Logged)
13 October, 2017 07:26

jnjmaxwell@hotmail.com
Re: Team news for Fylde
Maxee (IP Logged)
13 October, 2017 18:26
Its the kind of injury list that would have asked some serious questions of the squad in previous seasons. Happily it feels like we've got far greater depth this time - and this side should have enough to win on Saturday.

The fixtures have a markedly more difficult feel from November 11th when White, Grove and Poole will all still be missing. Better hope Dave Brazier and the platoon of Second Rows stay fit 🤞🏻

MESSAGES->author
OldNick (IP Logged)
14 October, 2017 10:20
11:30 report.
Early morning rain stopped some time ago, and the weather conditions are getting brighter and more pleasant at Lytham St Anne’s. A very gentle breeze, and the sun are beginning to clear the clouds away.

MESSAGES->author
Bono546 (IP Logged)
15 October, 2017 18:14
Having read the team I changed my prediction league score and I apologise for losing faith in the team selected. So I get one point instead of 6. A message to all supporters keep the faith Roland knows what he is doing

CharlieBravo
15 October, 2017 18:31
Eeh, John, ye of little faith.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net