rugbyunion
Latest News:

Tip
To-days game
Tip (IP Logged)
21 October, 2017 16:42
Would we have made the fifty if we had kept it simple? But excellent for second nil points against
What an improved defence!

JEH
Re: To-days game
JEH (IP Logged)
21 October, 2017 17:36
Thought that Loughborough stuck at it very well, certainly a fit side and I felt they scrummaged pretty decently. Oram, Preece stand outs for me.

Wazeroonie
Wazeroonie (IP Logged)
21 October, 2017 18:42
George Oram was my MOM. Of course more tries could/should have been scored, but we nilled the opposition and got the five points. I'm happy enough with that.

Rob C
Rob C (IP Logged)
21 October, 2017 18:44
Hear hear re George!

Front row union
Front row union (IP Logged)
21 October, 2017 18:45
Great advert for this league,Cov played the game excellently for the conditions,keeping it tight in the first half with some great support play.
Lost a bit of continuity after the break,but that was to be expected with tiredness creeping in, and interchanges taking place. Fair play to Loughborough, they kept going,and I can see them causing a few teams problems.
Thought our discipline was superb, especially in the first half, keep this up and it bodes well for the future.
Lots of players up for m.o.m. Daynes,Preece,Oram well in with a shout, but Tolmie was outstanding both at hooker and back row, what an advantage to have that option. He gets my vote.
Thought the ref was good today as well,even recovering from a dreadful late tackle, to finish the game with a smile on his face, well done sir.....
To cap another great day out at the B.P.A I even predicted our score of 36, shame I was 17 out with the away score though.
Great results from elsewhere today as well, things are starting to look promising.

Cov_InPeace
Cov_InPeace (IP Logged)
21 October, 2017 18:51
OK Front row union, I get the message. Prediction League update on the way shortly!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 21/10/2017 19:04 by Cov_InPeace.

Front row union
Front row union (IP Logged)
21 October, 2017 18:59
No pressure CIP, just feeling very happy,thought I’d blow me own trumpet....

Cov_InPeace
Cov_InPeace (IP Logged)
21 October, 2017 19:19
No worries FRU, I've just updated the league. I think you may want to dust off your horn. Ahem.

smiling smiley

MESSAGES->author
OldNick (IP Logged)
21 October, 2017 22:37
Today’s pictures up on the club Facebook site

[www.facebook.com]

HoboAl
HoboAl (IP Logged)
22 October, 2017 07:55
Good performance in very difficult conditions. Loughborough probably deserved some points on the board, the fact they didn't says more about the Coventry defence rather than their attack.

Can I put a shout out for Latu Makaafi, two tries almost three. He has been Mr Consistent this season. His organisation and communication has been good too.

Tough one next week. Can't wait.

tonker
tonker (IP Logged)
22 October, 2017 08:32
solid performances all round, led by oram, preece & stevens to name a few.all the forwards put in huge shift in the first half against the wind to dominate the first 20 mins.
the new boys fitted in well and cov;s confidence & power today told. students worked very hard and showed some talent -their no 8 looked as if he could play at a higher level..
praise the ref for a very good unfussy performance.

timdouglas1
timdouglas1 (IP Logged)
22 October, 2017 09:39
A very good performance considering the stormy weather. As mentioned before, stand out performances from Scott Tolmie, George Oram and Heath Stevens, but special mention to Brett Daynes. He was excellent today. I mentioned to Brett after the game I thought it was a close one for man of the match for me between him and Heath, to which he replied Heath has been fantastic all season. Fantastic comment for me, and it clearly shows the great spirit in the whole squad

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net