rugbyunion
Latest News:

PaulRossborough
Brendon Snyman
PaulRossborough (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 19:40
I see Brendon has joined our friends at Moseley.

All views expressed in this post, are my own

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2017 11:31 by PaulRossborough.

titchywinger
Re: Brendan Snyman
titchywinger (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 22:14
A great player and a good acquisition by Mose. But Cov have Nile Dacres, George Oram, Cameron Gray, Tom Jubb and later in the season a very hungry Tom Poole.

jnjmaxwell@hotmail.com
Maxee (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 05:48
Now that the dust has settled, is anyone in the know prepared to share what Brendanís indiscretion was that cost him his place at Cov?

albie
Geoff Kennedy (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 08:39
Why should we need to know the circumstances? The matter was handled properly by the club and should remain so.

Interestingly, after Brendan's departure, both Poole and Jubb formed a very good second row partnership and now that Dacres, Oram and Gray have been added to the squad, I doubt that he would displace too many of them.

jnjmaxwell@hotmail.com
Maxee (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 08:59
Agree that the current second row forwards at the club are excellent players, but make zero apology for wanting to understand what happened. The two things are not linked.

CharlieBravo
11 November, 2017 09:00
Given that you use the word "indiscretion" Maxee, I think you have answered your own question. In any disciplinary issue, there is no requirement for details to be released as to the reasons for the action taken.
As Geoff says, why would we need to know anyway? It's understandable that you would want to know, but there is no need for the club to reveal any details, if for no other reason than to protect the individual.
We're almost 12 months on from the situation and there is no question that the club has moved on, so let's get behind our heroes and support the club unequivocally.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2017 09:05 by Charliebravo (Cliff Bennett).

HoboAl
HoboAl (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 09:54
Yes something happened, the club took action, the club replaced him more than adequately...everyone has moved on...let's leave it at that.

MESSAGES->author
Kimbo (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 11:19
Quote:
PaulRossborough
I see Brendan has joined our friends at Moseley.

Where has that come from Paul? Not doubting you, but there's nowt on Mose Twitter, Facebook, website, Message board, Rolling Maul, or Brum newspapers as far as I can see, and Brendon's Wiki still has him playing for an SA team.

Just wondered.

PaulRossborough
PaulRossborough (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 11:30
Brendon's (spelt correctly this time) Instagram.

All views expressed in this post, are my own

MESSAGES->author
Kimbo (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 12:44
Ha. About the only place I didn't look!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net