Latest News:

captainscarlet
cov special cwr
22 November, 2017 17:41
6pm - 7pm on cwr now.

captainscarlet
Re: cov special cwr
22 November, 2017 18:39
If you missed it , its available on their iplayer to be listened to.

MESSAGES->author
Kimbo (IP Logged)
22 November, 2017 18:46
I Just sat in my car on my drive (eating my tea (Sm12)) to listen - no other way ATM unfortunately.

Really well worth listening to. I'd encourage anyone to play the online recording.

MESSAGES->author
OldNick (IP Logged)
22 November, 2017 19:05
Agreed. Very enjoyable. Not a mention of pests.

John Butler
John Butler (IP Logged)
22 November, 2017 19:23
Just to emphasise it
A great hour for Cov Rugby & if anyone missed it, well worth catching up with.

Cov_InPeace
Cov_InPeace (IP Logged)
22 November, 2017 19:27
Quote:
Kimbo
I Just sat in my car on my drive (eating my tea (Sm12)) to listen - no other way ATM unfortunately.
Really well worth listening to. I'd encourage anyone to play the online recording.

Kimbo - you can usually listen to CWR live, anywhere in the country, via the magic of the moving internet.

Alternatively, if the issue is signal strength, then if you hold your radio in one hand, and a wire coat-hanger in the other hand, and stick your right foot in a bucket of water, then that should solve your problem. Don't wear your best brogues, obviously.

HoboAl
HoboAl (IP Logged)
22 November, 2017 20:04
Good to hear clear and logical plans for the club on and off the field. Also good to hear John Sharpe and Rowland Winter want to keep the club at the heart of the community it represents. I also like the way the club is being run on three year cycles from a planning point of view. Down to earth sensible plans to develop the club. A million miles apart from the smoke and mirrors of SISU and our football club.

I would urge all fans to listen to this and buy into the culture. We are very much part of this journey. The vision is around steady and continuous development.

titchywinger
titchywinger (IP Logged)
22 November, 2017 21:19
Great to hear John and Rowland talking about their ambitions and visions for the future of Cov, and above all their passion for the club. The future sounds good and the club seems to be in safe hands.Let's roar the team on this Saturday.

Coventry Rugby Supporters Club
23 November, 2017 12:28
The link to the podcast is now on the club website, and it really is worth listening to. It makes you very proud and honoured to be a supporter of a club which is the hands of JS and RW.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net