rugbyunion
Latest News:

insidejob
after game entertainment
insidejob (IP Logged)
29 November, 2017 08:45
Difficult to balance keeping supporters entertained and satisfied with the product (quality of performers), budget (costs), genre and fitting in with the programme (timing) start time, player of the match and any other announcements (raffle etc).
If any of you know of any local bands that would wish to appear at the club (with some consideration), your suggestions would be welcome, inside job

insidejob
Re: after game entertainment
insidejob (IP Logged)
07 January, 2018 07:30
great day at the office and hope you all enjoyed

Eyesright
Eyesright (IP Logged)
07 January, 2018 12:45
Have you a number you can be contacted on please?? I have someone interested in playing post match

Cov_InPeace
Cov_InPeace (IP Logged)
07 January, 2018 14:24
Just a quick a bit of polite advice, I'd strongly recommend that you don't put your phone numbers or email addresses up on the public forums.

Please feel free to use the PM (Personal Message) facility if you want to share that kind of information.

Apologies if this is teaching you to suck eggs. I don't think you'd have anything to worry about from anyone on this forum, but there's a whole world of automated unpleasantness on the internet just waiting to harvest your personal data - don't give 'em the chance! smiling smiley

Cheers,

Russ.

MESSAGES->author
Kimbo (IP Logged)
07 January, 2018 15:40
Good advice Russ. It always amazes me how few people realise this is a potential problem. Take heed people.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net