rugbyunion
Latest News:

covmick1/Michael Carter
Urgent WANTED a club flag for Saturday
11 December, 2017 14:04
If anyone has a Coventry Club Flag could we borrow it for Saturday ? Please PM me with your reply.

covmick/Michael Carter

HoboAl
Re: Urgent WANTED a club flag for Saturday
HoboAl (IP Logged)
13 December, 2017 16:42
It doesn't have a club emblem but I do have a blue and white union jack if that is any good? Like this
[www.royal-flags.co.uk]

covmick1/Michael Carter
13 December, 2017 18:11
many thanks to you. Are you on the coach on Saturday ?

covmick/Michael Carter

HoboAl
HoboAl (IP Logged)
13 December, 2017 18:33
No but some friends are I can give it to them.

covmick1/Michael Carter
13 December, 2017 18:56
Please do so many thanks

covmick/Michael Carter

Moosemagic
Moosemagic (IP Logged)
14 December, 2017 12:11
The supporters club banner will be in attendance

Phil Reynolds

Rob C
Rob C (IP Logged)
14 December, 2017 12:24
All this flag talk has reminded me of the flag at Coundon Road.

Wouldn't it be nice to see the blue and white flag flying outside BPA. Perhaps something for the future - after a scoreboard and sound system...

covmick1/Michael Carter
14 December, 2017 15:18
Quote:
Moosemagic
The supporters club banner will be in attendance

Very many thanks Phill

covmick/Michael Carter

CharlieBravo
14 December, 2017 18:30
I'd forgotten about that, Rob, so it's something that we'll add to the agenda for our meetings at BPA.

timdouglas1
timdouglas1 (IP Logged)
15 December, 2017 06:09
Referring back to the last forum and the issue of the scoreboard and sound system at the Railway End, I only wish somebody had asked if there was a timescale regarding when these improvements will be done by. Still, these are only minor matters, and at least we are still doing a great job performance wise on the pitch

CharlieBravo
15 December, 2017 08:22
No one asked at the Forum, Tim, and neither did we feel it would be right to ask PAC when we met him to discuss a number of items. We didn't feel that, at this stage, we had any right. He has inherited a gritted a great deal to do, and it's a question of priorities and available budget. Crucially, however, he is listening to us with an entirely sympathetic ear and attitude, which is in contrast to how it was previously.
So you can rest assured that we will continue to liaise on behalf of supporters and carry out our responsibilities to them.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net