rugbyunion
Latest News:

captainscarlet
Double disappointment
15 December, 2017 17:47
This friday morning my brother and i had packed our bags, full of cov shirts , scarves and hats. We were on the way , for xmas shopping and the game of the season.We stopped at Mansfield outlet to break the journey and just before we started off again , i checked the website to find, our weekend was over before it started.
Managed to unbook the hotel and returned to cov and went straight to see the latest Star wars,big disappointment and far too long.
I wonder when and how the players will be rearranging their xmas social outing, now Newcastle has gone off the agenda.
Watch out Mose....COV supporters will be doing their best to dampen your christmas.

MESSAGES->author
Re: Double disappointment
hipflask (IP Logged)
16 December, 2017 13:01
Weather forecast is very favorable for Mos game !!

woods, it's in the hipflask! (Steve Emms)
' COME ON COV '
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink055.gif

abdabs99rugby
abdabs (IP Logged)
19 December, 2017 02:28
Unfortunately 9 of us on a 50th didn't get the news in time so the trip continued. Fortunately after 2days of celebration and no sport we now have the lows and high of Darlington noted for the 24th Feb ...hic (Sm128)

Weather was fine but having talked to some Darlington fans they confirmed that the sun dosent get to the pitch so it doesn't get chance to thaw out..instead it just bleaches the seats!. They were gutted not to have played us and financially it would have impacted on them...All hospitality was sold out!. Hopefully by the 24th we will be well clear!.

MESSAGES->author
Bono546 (IP Logged)
19 December, 2017 09:11
Not for me I am on international duty in Scotland for this date as it is 6 Nations day. (Sm58)

Duckham walked on water
19 December, 2017 13:47
Don't listen to Big M... the new Star Wars is an absolute winner.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net