rugbyunion
Latest News:

captainscarlet
express appreciation to kessell
23 December, 2017 08:55
We have been so fortunate to have tom kessell fill in why we have had two scrum halves out injured , we really need to show our appreciation....when and if pete white comes on during the game.
He has set the bar high for others to follow. Personally what we have seen home and away he has been the best scrum half to wear the blue n white since sean perry.

HoboAl
Re: express appreciation to kessell
HoboAl (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 10:13
He has been brilliant.

timdouglas1
timdouglas1 (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 10:22
I hope I don't seem harsh, but if it meant either White or Brazier leaves for Kessler to stay, this would be a good move for Cov to make

MESSAGES->author
Kimbo (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 11:02
Agree Tim. And wouldn't be a bit surprised if it came to pass.

captainscarlet
23 December, 2017 11:48
Dont forget the contract wage he has with saints , that pays the bills

Wazeroonie
Wazeroonie (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 21:32
He has certainly shown his class in the short time he has been with Cov, I would be very happy if we saw him in a Cov shirt in the future.

HoboAl
HoboAl (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 21:52
Pete White is a very good player, haven't seen enough of Brazier but he seems equally as good....but Kessell seems a step up in class.

pete walford
cov pete (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 23:47
Rowland hinted in post game interview they’d enquired with Saints regarding Kessell returning but with new management at Saints it is unknown.

PaulRossborough
PaulRossborough (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 07:15
Yes, I too heard RW suggest this. He implied that he is looking for him to return and has asked the question of Saints. If not this season, then next. As stated above, I am not sure how we can afford him given he is currently earning full time wages at Saints.
He does seem a good player although until his arrival, I was more than happy with Pete/Dave, except box kicking on occasion.

All views expressed in this post, are my own

HoboAl
HoboAl (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 08:20
Plus on occasions Pete's distribution can be down at the knee and shin. Fewer handling errors since Kessell arrived.

titchywinger
titchywinger (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 19:38
Yes thanks to Tom Kessell. He has been brilliant since his arrival to cover Pete and Dave's injuries. Good luck to Tom when he returns to Northampton. Good luck now to Pete and Dave for the rest of the season. It was great to see Pete White return yesterday.

MESSAGES->author
Peter Redhead (IP Logged)
26 December, 2017 18:34
Decent scrum halves are so hard to find, but we have been blessed with the three best at our level or indeed in the championship. Tom has stood in and is a brilliant addition that hopefully will be back to the club next season.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net