rugbyunion
Latest News:

captainscarlet
guess the amount of saracens
02 January, 2018 07:21
As Old Albanians loom for Covs first opponents of 2018 , so how many Saracen registered players will turn out in the match day squad.
Im going for 11 players.

MESSAGES->author
Re: guess the amount of saracens
Peter Redhead (IP Logged)
02 January, 2018 17:01
Think it will be nine at least.

MESSAGES->author
OldNick (IP Logged)
02 January, 2018 18:08
About 83 stone.

MESSAGES->author
02 January, 2018 18:21
I notice in Johns pre match report that James Pritchart has left O A s although there is no mention of his departure on their site.

richard wilkinson
John Wilkinson (IP Logged)
02 January, 2018 18:39
Peter, he left at the end of last season to go to Ampthill.

MESSAGES->author
02 January, 2018 18:44
Quote:
John Wilkinson
Peter, he left at the end of last season to go to Ampthill.

Always get the two clubs mixed up for some reason John, just remember his tweet after we trounced them at home, senile dementia certainly setting in.

John Butler
John Butler (IP Logged)
03 January, 2018 08:53
from googling the Saracens Academy, I reckon four played for Old Albanian v Ampthill in their last match

HoboAl
HoboAl (IP Logged)
03 January, 2018 09:10
I don't care how many they play, we have enough quality to deal with it. Looking forward to a tough and entertaining game. But if we are on our game we will be ok.

timdouglas1
timdouglas1 (IP Logged)
03 January, 2018 23:36
Am I correct in thinking OA's had a good number of Sarries playing for them when we beat them earlier this season? I am not sure of the actual total of players, but we still won. With a good crowd, and strong vocal support, I still fancy us to beat them convincingly

MESSAGES->author
OldNick (IP Logged)
04 January, 2018 08:26
Four or five confirmed Tim, with wilder speculation going up to seven-ten.

thomas senior
tom snr (IP Logged)
04 January, 2018 15:37
The trouble with OA , a bit like hartpury last season,they are very circumspect from where their players come from. just because they are not formally in the Saracens academy doesnt mean they are not connected with saracens in some way.It is a real nonsense and about time all teams were less secretive about where their squads come from, whatever source.

richard wilkinson
John Wilkinson (IP Logged)
06 January, 2018 09:13
Seven

MESSAGES->author
Bono546 (IP Logged)
06 January, 2018 21:12
Who cares 52-5. Let's hope they do a bit better tomorrow just a bit

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net