rugbyunion
Latest News:

MESSAGES->author
Awards for Jon Sharp & Jim Ashby
Peter Redhead (IP Logged)
07 January, 2018 17:01
It was great to see the start of the season begin with the Chairman a nod a fellow board director receiving honours from the club. In the bar above the brick donation plaques has been renamed the "Sharp End" in tribute to the chairmanship efforts this season.
Jim Ashby was also recognised with being the first recipient of a new honours membership, the exact title escapes me, but I am sure that others can correctly name the title.
Both recipietens justly deserve and merit the honour bestowed upon them.

MESSAGES->author
Re: Awards for Jon Sharp & Jim Ashby
OldNick (IP Logged)
07 January, 2018 17:05
Companion is the new level

MESSAGES->author
Peter Redhead (IP Logged)
07 January, 2018 17:15
Yes just spotted it on one of the club photo's, Companion, sounds fine.

MESSAGES->author
OldNick (IP Logged)
07 January, 2018 20:26
Quote:
Peter Redhead
Yes just spotted it on one of the club photo's, Companion, sounds fine.

I heard it at multiple presentation while taking the photos.

A well deserved bit of recognition for someone who has done a great deal for the club.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net