Re: Team news
John Wilkinson (IP Logged)
12 January, 2018 13:44
Tom is currently on loan at Chinnor

jnjmaxwell@hotmail.com
Maxee (IP Logged)
12 January, 2018 20:52
Strongest side picked for months, in terms of who you’d have predicted to be the starting XV at the beginning of the season. By that measure, only Alex G and Rob K are missing.

On performance Scott T, Will M and Anthony M have equal claim for out and out best XV.

MESSAGES->author
OldNick (IP Logged)
12 January, 2018 21:14
We really need to look at it as a XX this season rather than the starting XV. The whole squad play a major part in the plans, not just the starting XV.

HoboAl
HoboAl (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 09:05
I couldn't agree more Nick and it is our XX against other sides XV that has made the difference.

jnjmaxwell@hotmail.com
Maxee (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 09:19
Don’t disagree about the strength of our 20. But my point still stands.

Me: I think X.

You: I think XY is more important.

Fact: You can still define X!

timdouglas1
timdouglas1 (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 10:24
Am I the only one who finds it surprising that Brett is not in the match day squad? I feel maybe Olly should have been selected for the development squad instead, even though he was excellent last week. I only say this because Brett covers 4 to 8 very well, and if anything happened to George or Nile, maybe this could be key

Front row union
Front row union (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 14:27
Interesting to hear that Maxee thinks that this is our strongest team, I think that Heath would have featured in my xx at the start of the season along with Alex and Rob, strength in depth indeed.
Brett is having a very good season, and I would have had him in my squad for today, as Tim quite rightly states he can cover 4 to 8. But after the season were having,I certainly wouldn’t criticise any selection made by Rowland and the coaches. What an array of riches we have in our squad.

jnjmaxwell@hotmail.com
Maxee (IP Logged)
14 January, 2018 03:38
Very good point re: Heath.

Not that the strong starting XV helped this weekend. Looking forward to bouncing back next time up.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net