rugbyunion
Latest News:

Coventry Rugby Supporters Club
Bishop's Stortford
Cliff Bennett (IP Logged)
15 January, 2018 19:58
The Supporters' Club will be running a coach to Bishop's Stortford on 27th January. Please see on our website under the "Next Away Game" tab - [crsc1874.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 27/01/2018 18:08 by Cov_InPeace.

MESSAGES->author
Re: Bishop's Stortford
fordy69uk (IP Logged)
15 January, 2018 20:04
On it!

18 January, 2018 09:18
For the benefit of supporters who intend to travel independently we have received notification from BS as to the possibility of road works disruption on the route which would normally be taken to get to the BS Silver Leys ground on Hadham Road:-

"I wanted to make you aware that unfortunately the usual route to the ground along Hadham Road is going to be closed that weekend due to some planned building work and hence we are advising all visiting clubs that they will need to approach the club coming through the town. Itís not a complicated journey by any means but I wanted to make you aware." (8th January)

Then an up-date:-

"I should also be able to let you know next week if the road closure I warned you about would still be in place, there is a suggestion it may simply be temporary traffic lights by then."(17th January)

If we receive any further information it will be posted on here.

Glass Half Full 1
Glass Half Full 1 (IP Logged)
18 January, 2018 10:47
For anybody thinking of travelling up from London Liverpool Street, I understand that due to weekend rail work on the train lines a Rail Replacement Bus will operate for part of the journey and the trip will take 2 hours each way!

Is this a conspiracy to keep the travelling Cov Support away!!!!

Sam Skennel
Sam Skennel (IP Logged)
18 January, 2018 15:40
I can also advise that there is little (if any) covered seating at the ground. The pitch is also away from the clubhouse across what can be very wet ground.

19 January, 2018 10:54
In our dealings with them they have confirmed that there is no covered viewing area, no stands and no seating.

MESSAGES->author
Peter Redhead (IP Logged)
19 January, 2018 21:00
Glad I will miss this one from my carabean hide away, have fun getting there.

Duckham walked on water
20 January, 2018 23:35
Not Jamaica is it...

MESSAGES->author
Peter Redhead (IP Logged)
21 January, 2018 21:27
Quote:
Duckham walked on water
Not Jamaica is it...
Working in Trinidad was far worse but no Dominican Republic the rum is great.

24 January, 2018 09:35
It was confirmed by BS yesterday that road closures and temporary traffic lights are no longer in place, although the road works themselves may be still on-going but without the disruption.

Mick J Shaw
Mick J Shaw (IP Logged)
25 January, 2018 17:45
Having problems with my laptop can I please reserve one place for me on the coach if I haven't already done it, c u Saturday 9.30

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 25/01/2018 17:47 by Mick J Shaw.

26 January, 2018 11:01
A posting to test the technological capabilities of Cliff's stand-in. Sorry for the intrusion.

CharlieBravo
26 January, 2018 11:49
Mick, you need to be directing your post (and your last one about the Loughborough coach) to crsc1874@gmail.com

Diesel74
Diesel74 (IP Logged)
27 January, 2018 13:00
Hope everyone gets there safe and on time today.
And we get the win.

rugbyfann
rugbyfann (IP Logged)
27 January, 2018 19:34
Did no one travel by air Coventry to Stansted which is very nearby BS?
Simples...

Cov_InPeace
Cov_InPeace (IP Logged)
29 January, 2018 21:32
Ah, sadly the jet was in for servicing that weekend. Pity, because I could have had them drop me off on the way...

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/27/03/01/270301fd76580272f28f920033f110f0--james-bond-james-darcy.jpg

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net