rugbyunion
Latest News:

rugbyfann
Will Hurrell
rugbyfann (IP Logged)
29 January, 2018 19:43
Congratulations to Will Hurrell, who has joined Bath on loan from Bristol.

CharlieBravo
Re: Will Hurrell
30 January, 2018 19:44
Does this mean that Will wasn't getting regular first team game time for Bristol? Because surely you wouldn't loan out a first team player who is making a contribution to their promotion challenge?

Rob C
Rob C (IP Logged)
30 January, 2018 20:03
Will has apparently been unable to hold down a starting spot at Bristol - an indication of their squad strength.

BackTenRef?
BackTenRef? (IP Logged)
30 January, 2018 20:29
I can think of somewhere hed get plenty of game time in the championship next year fingers crossed

Rob C
Rob C (IP Logged)
30 January, 2018 20:35
Quote:
BackTenRef?
I can think of somewhere hed get plenty of game time in the championship next year fingers crossed

Agreed, but he's reportedly signed for Edinburgh.

John Butler
John Butler (IP Logged)
30 January, 2018 20:51
I think you will find he has signed for Edinburgh next season; seem to recall seeing that in the Rugby Paper

Yozza Cov
Yozza Cov (IP Logged)
30 January, 2018 21:14
I may be wrong here but I think Will has signed for Bristol for the next two seasons??

Wazeroonie
Wazeroonie (IP Logged)
30 January, 2018 22:34
Will signed a new deal with in December to keep him at Bristol for next season. Bristol head coach Pat Lamb said of the loan - "We believe this is a great opportunity for Wills development plan to continue the work in growing his game, by having game-time back in the Premiership".

As a keen follower of the Pro14 -especially Glasgow and Edinburgh- I would have liked Will to have signed for Edinburgh under head coach Richard Cockerill.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net