rugbyunion
Latest News:

Tip
New scoreboard
Tip (IP Logged)
05 February, 2018 13:04
Will management think they can get away with calling the latest scoreboard used Saturday 'electronic' if they use electric lights to light it up?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2018 13:07 by Tip.

Jean H
Re: New scoreboard
Jean H (IP Logged)
05 February, 2018 13:21
At least it worked Tip,reminds us of the old days at Coundon Road!!!!

Rob C
Rob C (IP Logged)
05 February, 2018 15:09
Could you please describe the latest scoreboard for those on the half of the ground who have to confer with each other to work out the score?

MESSAGES->author
Kimbo (IP Logged)
05 February, 2018 15:44
Mine is on my phone Rob, as I update the Rolling Maul latest score thread. It's the only way I can keep up! (Sm14)

HoboAl
HoboAl (IP Logged)
05 February, 2018 16:25
A new scoreboard is being negotiated though isn't it , as the club has told the fans. So we need to be patient rather than keep banging on about it. It is obvious the current electronic one is susceptible to rain. Let's face it, we are blessed with better facilities than most our league counterparts.

Old Faithful
Old Faithful (IP Logged)
05 February, 2018 17:04
The score was being updated manually on the door of the club shop which is visible from all parts of the ground. (Okay, maybe with binoculars from the far end!) Thanks very much though for the operators and the speed in which the score was updated.

Rob C
Rob C (IP Logged)
05 February, 2018 18:03
Quote:
Kimbo
Mine is on my phone Rob, as I update the Rolling Maul latest score thread. It's the only way I can keep up! (Sm14)

Forgot my phone on Saturday Kimbo, otherwise I'd have checked the Twitter feed as normal.

John Butler
John Butler (IP Logged)
05 February, 2018 19:38
As I understand it, the new scoreboard & tannoy system are on the agenda.
Nobody is more frustrated than me, believe you me, that there are parts of the ground where the information being put out cannot be heard.

timdouglas1
timdouglas1 (IP Logged)
05 February, 2018 20:14
Philip Crossman mentioned at the forum at the end of last year that the scoreboard, tannoy and re-positioning of the Purity bar are top of the agenda, but it is not an overnight job, do a little patience is needed. My guess is everything will be perfect for next season, hopefully in the Championship

MESSAGES->author
Kimbo (IP Logged)
05 February, 2018 20:21
Quote:
John Butler
As I understand it, the new scoreboard & tannoy system are on the agenda.
Nobody is more frustrated than me, believe you me, that there are parts of the ground where the information being put out cannot be heard.
Speak up John. Can't hear a bleddy word!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net