rugbyunion
Latest News:

Sam Skennel
My old coach...
Sam Skennel (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 10:03
Just telephoned me to catch up and asked if I was still working with Coventry RFC. I said I was, and he went to reminisce about playing against Coventry when he was starting TH prop for Leicester.

"I played Coventry over several years and was never on the winning side" he told me "They (Coventry) had 9 internationals playing for them at the time. It'll be good to see them back at the top of the game again in the future".

Diesel74
Re: My old coach...
Diesel74 (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 10:16
We have such a terrific past, and boy, does it need remembering.
But we also have a terrific future - at least potentially. Imagine the day when we have X amount of internationals playing at BPA.
Exeter have shown it can be achieved.

HoboAl
HoboAl (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 10:27
Yes the past is great and memories are great as long as it doesn't stop you appreciating the present and where we are at today.

MESSAGES->author
Kimbo (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 12:30
Who was that then Rhys?

Sam Skennel
Sam Skennel (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 14:39
Mike Mortimer.

timdouglas1
timdouglas1 (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 15:53
Did Mike Mortimer write a book about the laws regarding the scrum?

MESSAGES->author
Kimbo (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 17:12
Rugby Law Explained. An ambitious subject...

Diesel74
Diesel74 (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 17:32
Quote:
timdouglas1
Did Mike Mortimer write a book about the laws regarding the scrum?

There are laws regarding the scrum? (Sm100)

Tip
Tip (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 19:13
Of course there are, but the ref has to see it and they are all 'big boys' in the scrum so it usually sorts itself out

timdouglas1
timdouglas1 (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 19:56
Brian Moore once said during commentary of a 6 nations game a few years ago "I haven't got a clue what the rules are regarding a scrum, so what chance has a referee got?"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net