rugbyunion
Latest News:

Tom Branston
New Club Memberships Offers for Children and Juniors
Tom Branston (IP Logged)
12 May, 2018 13:54
[www.coventryrugby.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2018 13:55 by Tom Branston.

Diesel74
Re: New Club Memberships Offers for Children and Juniors
Diesel74 (IP Logged)
12 May, 2018 16:11
Brilliant idea.
Now can we have one for has-beens? winking smiley
Mark

timdouglas1
timdouglas1 (IP Logged)
12 May, 2018 17:53
Yet another indication of just how much Coventry are a family club.

HoboAl
HoboAl (IP Logged)
12 May, 2018 18:20
I always thought the club under promoted the fact accompanied U16 were free. But this is a great way of making children really feel involved and part of the club.

captainscarlet
13 May, 2018 09:47
After over 30 years of repeatedly banging the gong about children and missing generations of spectators and a dying membership.This is a good inniative , which will need to be monitored.However the whole free entry was never shouted about , repeated seasons of this not sung from the roof tops, even during match commentary..were badly handled. Well done put please no wasp like chants to encourage the kids. Well done

Wazeroonie
Wazeroonie (IP Logged)
13 May, 2018 13:25
I wonder if the next age group (17-21) could be catered for with regards to ticket prices. I haven't seen how much a concession matchday ticket is to be next season (a few quid less than the 18 online price I'm sure), and I'd imagine that includes students. But if you are an apprentice or not in education and working aged 18/19/20, they will have to pay the full 18. Talking to my daughter's boyfriend who is 19 and an apprentice, his friends can get Youth(17-21) matchday tickets to Wasps for 12. With youngsters using their own money or asking parents for money to go to the rugby with their mates, are they more likely to spend or be given 12 or 18? Attracting kids up to 16 to feel more involved in the club as it grows is great and hopefully they will carry on into adulthood as Cov fans, but the 17-21 age group I see as important as they are looking for things to do with their mates, and are starting to have some disposable income (wages or Bank of Mum and Dad).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net