rugbyunion
Latest News:

Wazeroonie
Well done James Gibbons...
Wazeroonie (IP Logged)
13 May, 2018 16:09
Congratulations to one of our new boys James Gibbons, who played the last half hour in the 22-7 victory for Ealing v Leinster A in the British and Irish Cup Final.

Incidentally, the game was at Ealing’s ground and billed as the biggest game in their history. The attendance? 1,386!(Sm22)

Diesel74
Re: Well done James Gibbons...
Diesel74 (IP Logged)
13 May, 2018 19:22
He'll have a shock when there's a big game at BPA. I'm still disappointed that our big game, the last of the season, only saw 3,700 through the gate. It's a start and it was a record, so I shouldn't be so miserly smiling smiley
Mark

HoboAl
HoboAl (IP Logged)
13 May, 2018 22:24
Quote:
Diesel74
He'll have a shock when there's a big game at BPA. I'm still disappointed that our big game, the last of the season, only saw 3,700 through the gate. It's a start and it was a record, so I shouldn't be so miserly smiling smiley Mark

We almost doubled our average?

Diesel74
Diesel74 (IP Logged)
14 May, 2018 08:53
Sorry, HoboAl, was a tongue in cheek post.
Although, I still think we are capable of sell-outs.
Mark

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net