rugbyunion
Latest News:

Coventry Rugby Supporters Club
Family Fun Day - July 28th
10 July, 2018 09:55
The Supporters' Club and Coventry Rugby are delighted to announce a 'Family Fun Day & Meet the Players' event, to be held at BPA on Saturday July 28th.

The event is an open invitation to all, giving the opportunity to meet the playing squad, coaching and management staff for the 2018 / 2019 season.

Further details for the event are now available and can be found on the CRSC website under the 'Posts' tab, or, by clicking on the link below:-

Clicky thingy

Thank you, on behalf of Coventry Rugby Supporters' Club.

captainscarlet
Re: Family Fun Day - July 28th
10 July, 2018 16:30
Its good to see this has been organised again, however there is no mention of a charge being made.As on the childrens club membership benefit includes complimentary entrance to something where there there is no charge anyway, bit misleading. or is there a charge...

HoboAl
HoboAl (IP Logged)
10 July, 2018 21:47

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/07/2018 21:49 by HoboAl.

HoboAl
HoboAl (IP Logged)
10 July, 2018 21:48
[quote HoboAl][quote bigm/ mark harrison.]Its good to see this has been organised again, however there is no mention of a charge being made.As on the childrens club membership benefit includes complimentary entrance to something where there there is no charge anyway, bit misleading. or is there a charge...[/quote]

Only for pesky kids...unless they are signed up Blue n Whites. (Joking)

Mick J Shaw
Mick J Shaw (IP Logged)
11 July, 2018 12:47
Well done supporters club and cov

Paul Ingleston
Paul Ingleston (IP Logged)
13 July, 2018 17:46
Hi. At the CRSC Committee Meeting last night, I queried if there was an admission charge and was assured the Family Fun Day is a free entry for all.
I think it would be a bit self-defeating in what is designed to promote the club , welcome new players and generally, in my words, ‘ create a buzz’ ahead of the new season. There will obviously be burgers, ice-creams etc available to be purchased at the event.
I hope this will resolve any misgivings or queries and I hope to see , and meet, many of you there.
Regards,
Paul

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net