rugbyunion
Latest News:

Straightout
Crowd for first home league game..
Straightout (IP Logged)
22 July, 2018 08:51
Lots of excitement ahead of new championship campaign. The team is really connected to its core supporters and vice versa, social media links are great so just wondering what we could expect for the jersey game in terms of attendance. Itís going to be massively exciting to hear the roar when the team goes on itís half lap warm up and we rise as one! Do we think 3000 is about right for first home game? About 1000 uplift prob on last year. Not sure how many season tickets we have sold and away supporters obviously impacts numbers but either way there is going to be a massive buzz on the day. Cov city are at home that day which will knock off a few but with the wasps friendly etc in the build up things could really take off... Location too is a big USP for us, we can all walk there from town.. itís a great spot and a famous brilliant club..

PaulRossborough
Re: Crowd for first home league game..
PaulRossborough (IP Logged)
22 July, 2018 14:26
I'll guess at 2000 but I guess it depends how it is promoted.

All views expressed in this post, are my own

CovBlueLou
CovBlueLou (IP Logged)
22 July, 2018 16:11
2300 would be my guess.

Shame so many home CRFC games clash with CCFC Home games this season

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 22/07/2018 16:20 by CovBlueLou.

MESSAGES->author
Bono546 (IP Logged)
22 July, 2018 18:00
Many will still be on holiday and how they go in the pre season friendliest will have an effect. Last time we played Jersey in a league game at the BPA was when they picked up the Nat 1 crown so I think we will struggle to break 2000. Hope I am wrong

captainscarlet
22 July, 2018 20:47
The game will be badly hit by the first wet weekend since may........lol

Wazeroonie
Wazeroonie (IP Logged)
22 July, 2018 20:58
I think there'll be good crowds for Moseley and Wasps -not sure about Cambridge on the Friday night- hopefully that'll carry on to the first league game. I guess it's less about the first crowd, more about the club growing the support throughout the season and beyond.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net