rugbyunion
Latest News:

BackTenRef?
Ground development
BackTenRef? (IP Logged)
09 August, 2018 11:50
Club are 100% serious ( not that anyone doubts JS) about developing the ground, but as alluded to in recent statement the timescales are VERY real according to a mate whos involved at Cov Uni. Been talking to Cov about using BPA facilities including sports facilities at railway end. Timescales were a year or two sooner than Id heard before for that phase. Facilities sound great and well measured I think. Would include bring a totally new sport to the BPA.

Sorry to be a tease, but all very real and exciting but reassuringly sensible and achievable

MESSAGES->author
Re: Ground development
OldNick (IP Logged)
09 August, 2018 14:19
I found the recent piece in the Coventry Telegraph interesting if superficial. Discussion of one and two bed apartments targeted at 'Millennials' sounded particularly interesting. I may not be a Millennial, but I certainly don't feel old enough to be interested in a room in Earlsdon Park Retirement Village yet.

Like you, I'm certainly getting the feel that things may be moving faster than previously expected.

HoboAl
HoboAl (IP Logged)
09 August, 2018 20:48
Quote:
OldNick
I found the recent piece in the Coventry Telegraph interesting if superficial. Discussion of one and two bed apartments targeted at 'Millennials' sounded particularly interesting. I may not be a Millennial, but I certainly don't feel old enough to be interested in a room in Earlsdon Park Retirement Village yet.
Like you, I'm certainly getting the feel that things may be moving faster than previously expected.

Regardless of age, Earlsdon Park Village is a nice development. Haven't looked at the finances, but I don't think you can own an apartment outright?

You do get good views of the pigeons eating grass seed off the Butts Park Arena pitch though!

Wazeroonie
Wazeroonie (IP Logged)
09 August, 2018 21:41
I believe you can purchase apartments outright at EPV as well as part own and rent (all leasehold). My in-laws looked into downsizing there, they thought it was a great place - but the additional costs and charges meant that they felt it wasn't worth the outlay in the end.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net