rugbyunion
Latest News:

Jean H
This weekend this weekends teams
Jean H (IP Logged)
10 August, 2018 11:01
Does anyone know the expected teams for tonight and tomorrow's games?

Nige H
Re: This weekend this weekends teams
Nige H (IP Logged)
10 August, 2018 11:17
Very strange there hasn't been any official team line up's announced yet, particularly considering how good the communication has been lately.
We have also have the Bishop S development game tonight, but there's not been a mention of that and who's playing either.

Rob C
Rob C (IP Logged)
10 August, 2018 12:29
A 32 man squad for the Moseley match has been named on the Official site...

MESSAGES->author
OldNick (IP Logged)
10 August, 2018 12:32
Quote:
Rob C
A 32 man squad for the Moseley match has been named on the Official site...

Complete with a breakdown into starting positions and replacements, and a slide show with pictures of the starting XV, complete with details of their sponsors.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2018 12:33 by OldNick.

HoboAl
HoboAl (IP Logged)
10 August, 2018 12:36

BackTenRef?
BackTenRef? (IP Logged)
10 August, 2018 13:20
@Jean H, you got tonight’s lottery numbers? I promise to give half to the club

Nige H
Nige H (IP Logged)
10 August, 2018 13:57
Good good..

HoboAl
HoboAl (IP Logged)
10 August, 2018 14:54
It is good to see Jack Higgins in the squad as I had not heard anything about him signing for this season?

Jean H
Jean H (IP Logged)
10 August, 2018 15:49
No backtenref,Half to me!!!!!!

Wazeroonie
Wazeroonie (IP Logged)
10 August, 2018 17:30
I know some people aren't happy about the pricing for the preseason matches, but at least the cost per player ratio is good v Moseley - with 32 Cov players taking the field, that's about 47 pence per player if you're paying £15.

HoboAl
HoboAl (IP Logged)
10 August, 2018 22:36
Quote:
Wazeroonie
I know some people aren't happy about the pricing for the preseason matches, but at least the cost per player ratio is good v Moseley - with 32 Cov players taking the field, that's about 47 pence per player if you're paying £15.

And that's before you get onto the Moseley squad. Luckily I have a season ticket so like a freebie for me...but I still think it should have been £8 to £10 for Moseley.

Wazeroonie
Wazeroonie (IP Logged)
11 August, 2018 08:49
Quote:
HoboAl
Quote:
Wazeroonie

And that's before you get onto the Moseley squad. Luckily I have a season ticket so like a freebie for me...but I still think it should have been £8 to £10 for Moseley.

I’d like to know the club’s thoughts on their pricing for the friendlies. As a season ticket holder also it doesn’t affect me either, but as fans we want to see the BPA packed. Although I have had a few people who don’t usually come to BPA ask me for tickets for the Wasps match.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net