rugbyunion
Latest News:

Cov_InPeace
Prediction League Updated...
Cov_InPeace (IP Logged)
11 September, 2018 19:22
Prediction League updated with Pirates score.

Things are never quite the way they seem as, whoa, Camouflage takes the lead. smiling smiley

Alinta and Tim Douglas right behind and even Fordy manages to trouble the leaderboard this week.

Get 'em in for Bedford, if you haven't already.

Cheers,

Russ.

Cov_InPeace
Re: Prediction League Updated...
Cov_InPeace (IP Logged)
11 September, 2018 19:26
For those not getting the reference, I sincerely hope the username was inspired by this...

timdouglas1
timdouglas1 (IP Logged)
11 September, 2018 19:40
I love the Stan Ridgeway connection Russ, but what's that coming over the hill, is it a Monster, is it a Monster?

Cov_InPeace
Cov_InPeace (IP Logged)
11 September, 2018 19:47
Quote:
timdouglas1
I love the Stan Ridgeway connection Russ, but what's that coming over the hill, is it a Monster, is it a Monster?

Excellent! But it's worse than that, it's an openside...

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2c/c0/63/2cc0639e4754183855c143b41ab4456e.jpg

MESSAGES->author
fordy69uk (IP Logged)
12 September, 2018 05:10
Quote:
Cov_InPeace
Prediction League updated with Pirates score.
Things are never quite the way they seem as, whoa, Camouflage takes the lead. smiling smiley

Alinta and Tim Douglas right behind and even Fordy manages to trouble the leaderboard this week.

Get 'em in for Bedford, if you haven't already.

Cheers,

Russ.

Hahaha even Fordy eh?! lol (Sm21)

Camouflage
Camouflage (IP Logged)
12 September, 2018 07:04
Camouflage is my name as I am a Wildlife photographer. Also known to take a lot of rugby pictures from the stand. I will post some of my Coventry RFC pictures shortly.

MESSAGES->author
fordy69uk (IP Logged)
12 September, 2018 11:12
Who said that?! Lol

Cov_InPeace
Cov_InPeace (IP Logged)
16 September, 2018 11:49
Quote:
Camouflage
Camouflage is my name as I am a Wildlife photographer. Also known to take a lot of rugby pictures from the stand. I will post some of my Coventry RFC pictures shortly.

Look forward to seeing some of those pictures, Camouflage.

Funnily enough, I popped out last week to pick up a pair of camouflage trousers, but I couldn't find any. smiling smiley

Cov_InPeace
Cov_InPeace (IP Logged)
16 September, 2018 11:55
Anyway, in the meantime I've updated the Prediction League with the Bedford score.

This week a M0nster has indeed come over the hill and into top spot. Tim Douglas moves up a spot into second, and Tom Branston (lately of this parish) nails a big score to jump into third.

Don't forget to post up your predictions for Hartpury. That'll be another interesting test I reckon.

Cheers,

Russ.

Cov_InPeace
Cov_InPeace (IP Logged)
25 September, 2018 20:06
Prediction League updated with Hartpury score. Tim Douglas jumps to the top with a seven-point haul. MOnster slips to second, Tom snr grabs a handful of points to come up to third.

Cheers,

Russ.

Cov_InPeace
Cov_InPeace (IP Logged)
03 October, 2018 19:49
Prediction League updated with London Irish score.

Tim Douglas still in the lead, a big eight-pointer for LFG1 shunts him (or her) up to third. Some bloke called Cov_InPeace sneaks a few points to take second.

Cheers,

Russ.

Cov_InPeace
Cov_InPeace (IP Logged)
08 October, 2018 13:11
Prediction League updated with Richmond score. Top 3 are unchanged, Tim Douglas still leads.

Don't forget to get them in for London Scottish. Will the wounded dog bite back? smiling smiley

Cheers,

Russ.

Cov_InPeace
Cov_InPeace (IP Logged)
18 October, 2018 17:21
Prediction League updated with the London Scottish score. Tim and me separated by half an Angstrom unit or so at the top. M0nster storms back over the hill into third.

Cov_InPeace
Cov_InPeace (IP Logged)
25 October, 2018 19:54
Sorry for the delay, Prediction League now updated with Ealing Score. Yours truly is atop the pile, swapping places with Tim Douglas. Titchywinger rises to third.

Cheers,

Russ.

Cov_InPeace
Cov_InPeace (IP Logged)
27 October, 2018 16:34
Prediction League updated with Leeds score. Close at the top.

Diesel74
Diesel74 (IP Logged)
27 October, 2018 18:09
Quote:
Cov_InPeace

And who is atop us all?

I'll be getting a stewards' inquiry into your score, Russ winking smiley

Mark

Cov_InPeace
Cov_InPeace (IP Logged)
13 November, 2018 21:01
Quote:
Diesel74
Quote:
Cov_InPeace

And who is atop us all?

I'll be getting a stewards' inquiry into your score, Russ winking smiley

Mark

Prediction League updated with Donny score.

And I'm still hanging on in there Mark, though under pressure from Tim D and M0nster.

Look at it this way, it took 'em a long time to catch up with that Lance Armstrong bloke, despite all the rumours. Now, where did I put that jiffy bag? smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net