rugbyunion
Latest News:

Cov_InPeace
Prediction League Updated...
Cov_InPeace (IP Logged)
11 September, 2018 20:22
Prediction League updated with Pirates score.

Things are never quite the way they seem as, whoa, Camouflage takes the lead. smiling smiley

Alinta and Tim Douglas right behind and even Fordy manages to trouble the leaderboard this week.

Get 'em in for Bedford, if you haven't already.

Cheers,

Russ.

 
Cov_InPeace
Re: Prediction League Updated...
Cov_InPeace (IP Logged)
11 September, 2018 20:26
For those not getting the reference, I sincerely hope the username was inspired by this...





 
timdouglas1
Re: Prediction League Updated...
timdouglas1 (IP Logged)
11 September, 2018 20:40
I love the Stan Ridgeway connection Russ, but what's that coming over the hill, is it a Monster, is it a Monster?

 
Cov_InPeace
Re: Prediction League Updated...
Cov_InPeace (IP Logged)
11 September, 2018 20:47
Quote:
timdouglas1
I love the Stan Ridgeway connection Russ, but what's that coming over the hill, is it a Monster, is it a Monster?

Excellent! But it's worse than that, it's an openside...

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2c/c0/63/2cc0639e4754183855c143b41ab4456e.jpg

 
MESSAGES->author
Re: Prediction League Updated...
fordy69uk (IP Logged)
12 September, 2018 06:10
Quote:
Cov_InPeace
Prediction League updated with Pirates score.
Things are never quite the way they seem as, whoa, Camouflage takes the lead. smiling smiley

Alinta and Tim Douglas right behind and even Fordy manages to trouble the leaderboard this week.

Get 'em in for Bedford, if you haven't already.

Cheers,

Russ.

Hahaha even Fordy eh?! lol (Sm21)

 
Camouflage
Re: Prediction League Updated...
Camouflage (IP Logged)
12 September, 2018 08:04
Camouflage is my name as I am a Wildlife photographer. Also known to take a lot of rugby pictures from the stand. I will post some of my Coventry RFC pictures shortly.

 
MESSAGES->author
Re: Prediction League Updated...
fordy69uk (IP Logged)
12 September, 2018 12:12
Who said that?! Lol

 
Cov_InPeace
Re: Prediction League Updated...
Cov_InPeace (IP Logged)
16 September, 2018 12:49
Quote:
Camouflage
Camouflage is my name as I am a Wildlife photographer. Also known to take a lot of rugby pictures from the stand. I will post some of my Coventry RFC pictures shortly.

Look forward to seeing some of those pictures, Camouflage.

Funnily enough, I popped out last week to pick up a pair of camouflage trousers, but I couldn't find any. smiling smiley

 
Cov_InPeace
Re: Prediction League Updated...
Cov_InPeace (IP Logged)
16 September, 2018 12:55
Anyway, in the meantime I've updated the Prediction League with the Bedford score.

This week a M0nster has indeed come over the hill and into top spot. Tim Douglas moves up a spot into second, and Tom Branston (lately of this parish) nails a big score to jump into third.

Don't forget to post up your predictions for Hartpury. That'll be another interesting test I reckon.

Cheers,

Russ.


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net
 
 

Who is online?

Total users online:  

Most users online:  

Users on this site:  

Where are they?