rugbyunion
Latest News:

abdabs99rugby
Quiet week on the news front
abdabs (IP Logged)
14 September, 2018 07:48
Been a strangely quiet week from the team and management after last week's game. No Coaches view or news on injuries. Any thoughts?

MESSAGES->author
Re: Quiet week on the news front
OldNick (IP Logged)
14 September, 2018 08:03
Quote:
abdabs
Been a strangely quiet week from the team and management after last week's game. No Coaches view or news on injuries. Any thoughts?

Yes, Tom Branston, the club media officer, left the club last week. He announced it on his Facebok and Twitter accounts. The club has been pulling in favours from various people to cover the role until a replacement is appointed.

Team details will, I understand, be published at lunchtime today.

I'd also point out that since the match report from Cornish Pirates,there have been five news items pubished on the official website.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 18/09/2018 09:29 by OldNick.

richard wilkinson
John Wilkinson (IP Logged)
14 September, 2018 08:05
Club is between Press officers - team news etc will be released at lunchtime.

allthegear
allthegear (IP Logged)
18 September, 2018 09:20
I may have missed them but don't recall seeing any post match coaches views for a while. Maybe they are being wrapped up in the match reports?

MESSAGES->author
OldNick (IP Logged)
18 September, 2018 09:44
Quote:
allthegear
I may have missed them but don't recall seeing any post match coaches views for a while. Maybe they are being wrapped up in the match reports?

Everything is explained in the previous postings.

allthegear
allthegear (IP Logged)
18 September, 2018 13:42
Team news yes but again I must have missed the etc.

MESSAGES->author
OldNick (IP Logged)
18 September, 2018 13:50
One little thing to watch for. Lara, ( the club’s business development manager) who is uploading articles to the club website is doing it on top of her regular job, and does not upload a link here.

MESSAGES->author
Kimbo (IP Logged)
18 September, 2018 14:26

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net