Latest News:

MESSAGES->author
Jennings Confirmed
AdminBTCov (IP Logged)
12 March, 2019 11:42

Duckham walked on water
Re: Jennings Confirmed
12 March, 2019 15:54
He has impressed v Cov this year. Very pleased he is coming to the Butts.

Tip
Tip (IP Logged)
12 March, 2019 20:58
His looks to me are akin to capt'n Red Beard. Purely a personal point of view! ( please don't point me out to him when he arrives)

HoboAl
HoboAl (IP Logged)
13 March, 2019 08:10
We need an established alternative to Maisey. His position has been too safe this year. Although Lewis has shown great potential recently. Injurys and his versatility never allowed Fenner to stake a claim on the 10 shirt.

Diesel74
Diesel74 (IP Logged)
13 March, 2019 08:44
I'm a bit concerned that RW suggests Fenner is more of a centre.

He's a footballer, able to play any position in the backline, but I see the talent he has at 10 - time, vision and pace.

Like the look of Jennings and Flinn.

I wonder if we're being made ready to see a departure?

Mark

CovBlueLou
CovBlueLou (IP Logged)
13 March, 2019 09:12
Quote:
Diesel74

Mark

From in the centres I suspect

Rob C
Rob C (IP Logged)
13 March, 2019 09:21
Quote:
Diesel74
I'm a bit concerned that RW suggests Fenner is more of a centre.
He's a footballer, able to play any position in the backline, but I see the talent he has at 10 - time, vision and pace.

Like the look of Jennings and Flinn.

Mark

I've only seen one match this season when the backs fully showed their potential and that was with Fenner at 10. We need a fly half who can play flat to the line and take advantage of any available space.

MESSAGES->author
AdminBTCov (IP Logged)
13 March, 2019 15:24
What have you heard Lou? Do tell.

HoboAl
HoboAl (IP Logged)
13 March, 2019 16:25
With Sam going I would say that leaves Owens, Stevens, Fenner and Knox. Andy Bulumaku offering further cover for centre and wing. Not over subscribed allowing for injuries.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/03/2019 17:04 by HoboAl.

tonker
tonker (IP Logged)
13 March, 2019 16:53
agree with robs point about fenner but to be fair last season our forwards were dominant most of the time , getting over the gain line & producing quick ball for the backs to attack off. not so this year, slow ball, forwards static ......

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net