rugbyunion
Latest News:

CharlieBravo
Latu and Jack
13 April, 2019 08:06
Two more retirements. Both Latu and Jack have been particularly good members of the squad and, in their own ways, have significantly added to the higher levels of performance which we are now witnessing.
Its been unfortunate for Jack that hes had a long term injury this season and weve hardly seen him but, as with Latu too, his standard has always been of the highest. I would like to think that all supporters would join me in thanking them both profusely and in wishing them all the very best for their future.

timdouglas1
Re: Latu and Jack
timdouglas1 (IP Logged)
13 April, 2019 08:38
Jack isn't retiring, he will be dropping down a level, but I echo your sentiments Cliff. Two fantastic back row players who have been a credit to the club

HoboAl
HoboAl (IP Logged)
13 April, 2019 09:01
Two great players who have always played with full commitment and industry. The first part of last season Jack was the best player at the club. Latu, for me when he plays, has been one of our most consistent players.

I wish them both well for the future. I will be on my feet applauding for Sam, Phil, Latu and Jack.

Alinta
Alinta (IP Logged)
13 April, 2019 10:10
Latu's not retiring either, looks as though he maybe playing for Hull next season. Whatever, he, Sammy & Phil have made an outstanding contribution in their time at Coventry and will forever be fans favourites. Just think what they must have been like in their prime. Three true professionals both on & off the pitch and outstanding role models for the younger players.

PaulRossborough
PaulRossborough (IP Logged)
13 April, 2019 11:03
These players will all be missed. I hope they are replaced with same or better calibre.

All views expressed in this post, are my own

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/04/2019 13:07 by PaulRossborough.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net