rugbyunion
Latest News:

Straightout
Gerrard Ellis
Straightout (IP Logged)
14 April, 2019 09:04
I know a few have mentioned Gerrards performance but I thought it deserved its own thread.. we have a real player there I think with loads of potential too.. he looks like a try scoring loose head with great work rate and skill.. the way he offloads and makes ground is something to behold.. I think we all felt v proud of his performance yesterday amongst the dissapointment at the end.. bye to Sam too.. I think opposition centres will be relieved. The way bigger and younger men get up after he has tackled up them speaks volumes.. they gingerly get to their feet and think I have this for the entire match.. his timing in the tackle and power is superb. Well done Gerrard and Sam.

HoboAl
Re: Gerrard Ellis
HoboAl (IP Logged)
14 April, 2019 10:08
His performance was only over shadowed by the farewell of Sammy T who worked his socks off and bagged a try of his own.....otherwise Ellis would have bagged the MOM award.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net