MESSAGES->author
Offy: Season Ticket sales
AdminBTCov (IP Logged)
05 July, 2019 12:52

CovBlueLou
Re: Offy: Season Ticket sales
CovBlueLou (IP Logged)
05 July, 2019 14:06
Positive news I know a couple who have purchased this season on the back of CCFCís move and a few others contemplating (think more than likely to do the odd game here and there)

How ST were sold last season?

MESSAGES->author
AdminBTCov (IP Logged)
05 July, 2019 14:28
I know one or two who've bought instead of CCFC STs too.
Not sure how many were sold last time (I don't think the club announced an official figure, unless anyone knows different.
Not as straightforward as counting the reserved seats now either!

MESSAGES->author
AdminBTCov (IP Logged)
05 July, 2019 14:34
Still working on my Tigers-supporting neighbours too, as they have decided due to the extended season/their holidays, plus the son's new shift patterns, that it won't be worth it. It'll be the first time in many years they haven't purchased them.
Champ season and mostly 3pm Saturday would be right up their street though.
I'll keep working on them!
(Esp as the dad was a Coundon Road ballboy about 60 years ago winking smiley ).

Michael453
Michael453 (IP Logged)
06 July, 2019 07:59
10% of how many, though?

BackTenRef?
BackTenRef? (IP Logged)
06 July, 2019 09:43
Wonder how they count them. I didnít have a season ticket last year as couldnít make a few of the home games but did the year before and this year, though this year itís a present from the Mrs so the purchase isnít in my name. Am I new or existing?

People I know who had STs last season renewed on the early bird so hopefully itís an additional 10% having STs.

Thing is itís converting the casual supporter to a regular supporter thatís the trick, hopefully thatís the case with this 10%

covkid53
covkid53 (IP Logged)
06 July, 2019 13:01
CCFC departure can only be good news for Cov Rugby. Most fans are so anti Wasps they will never watch them. Some are angry at the move they see as a betrayal, so Cov is an ideal alternative afternoon out, cheaper too.

Steve.B50
Steve.B50 (IP Logged)
18 July, 2019 17:29
When are new ST being sent out?

CharlieBravo
18 July, 2019 18:08
Surely thatís a question you should ask of the club?

Jean H
Jean H (IP Logged)
18 July, 2019 22:25
If I remember correctly in previous seasons we have always picked them up from the club,I assume it will be same this season.

MESSAGES->author
OldNick (IP Logged)
18 July, 2019 22:46
ĎWhení is usually not very long before you first need them.

MESSAGES->author
AdminBTCov (IP Logged)
18 July, 2019 23:26
Jean's correct. It'll be a case of picking them up from Jo.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net