rugbyunion
Latest News:

manrow
Car Parking at Albion Ground
manrow (IP Logged)
30 August, 2010 12:38
Planning on coming to your game against Warriors next weekend. What is situation on car parking at ground?

MESSAGES->author
Re: Car Parking at Albion Ground
Cider Drinker (IP Logged)
30 August, 2010 13:10
plenty of parking 'inside' the ground - will cost 3 (50% goes to the council!) - but recommend get in early and staying about 20 minutes after as can get a bit 'jammed' getting in and out as people tend to park both sides of the access road into the ground

There is 'on street' parking around the ground - but have to arrive 'really early' - be careful where you park - as some areas outside ground are 'residents only'

the 'onliners' meet in the ryearch bar before the game - you welcome to come and join us

(Sm129) Don't let anything get in the way of a good game of Rugby

manrow
manrow (IP Logged)
31 August, 2010 06:01
Thanks Cider Drinker. Sorry to persist, what does 'get there early' mean? Would it be an hour before kickof for example?

MESSAGES->author
Cider Drinker (IP Logged)
31 August, 2010 06:16
for the main car park -I think AT LEAST an hour, as it is our first home game of the season it may bring a few more 'out', aim to be at the main carpark (and parked) by 2pm

for surrounding area - oh hate to call that one - maybe by 1pm

sorry to be a bit 'vague' - I catch the bus, and 'aim' to get to the ground by 1.30 - as I usually check the ciders OK for the visiotrs smiling smiley

If you need any other help...just ask x

(Sm129) Don't let anything get in the way of a good game of Rugby

Barzillai Beckerleg Bennetts
31 August, 2010 21:56
If the top car park is full always plenty in the bottom one,just a couple of mins walk back to main entrance.
Mind you after last weeks result you could turn up at ten to three and park anywhere.

stonehousealbion
stonehousealbion (IP Logged)
31 August, 2010 22:01
B3 - you're a wag!

(Sm6)(Sm6)(Sm6)

Come cheer up, my lads - 'tis to glory we steer!

MESSAGES->author
scoreboardender (IP Logged)
31 August, 2010 22:08
or even get a game

crouch........touch...........pause..........engage

Barzillai Beckerleg Bennetts
31 August, 2010 22:50
Stonehouse if im a wag could i end up having photos of myself in Hello! or OK mags.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
CAPTCHA
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net