Latest News:
16 Mar, 2012 23:16 Report
Igwok Excelsior (IP Logged)
One Voice in the Crowd
Date Joined: Nov, 2006
Stressy or what
and who thought the ref was going to gift it to Esher?

My body is a temple - I desecrate it every day(Sm63)

ReplyQuote

16 Mar, 2012 23:24 Report
Cider Drinker (IP Logged)
5 fruits - all Apple Based :)
Date Joined: Oct, 2006
Re: Stressy or what
(Sm83)

(Sm129) Don't let anything get in the way of a good game of Rugby

ReplyQuote

16 Mar, 2012 23:25 Report
torpoint albi (IP Logged)
All at Sea
Date Joined: May, 2007
I must admit the thought did cross my mind!!!!(Sm128)

ReplyQuote

16 Mar, 2012 23:46 Report
Andy N (IP Logged)
Unregistered User
Igwok

I thought the standard of officiating was awful for both teams.

The touch judge on our side (in front of the Redrow) was terrible and has been on previous occasions, he cannot keep up with play - the line out for their try????.

He didn't see 4 players rush out from their try line and be offside but could see a knock on in a pile of 15 players?

Their try came initially from the Ref playing advantage when we didn't even have the ball?

We knocked on, we was in front of the player for a kick through and had a good chance - but again missed by both.

This is too high a level of competition for these things to be missed. A lot of cash is at stake with regard to staying or relegation, I think the players and us the paying public deserve more.

SMS was penalised and adjudge to have been tackled near their try line and got up and carried on - if he was tackled how did he get up and carry on - he wasn't held?

Less said about the high tackle and stamping!

I know refs have to make judgements on the spur of the moment but tonight was poor! He and his assistants were poor all over the pitch against both teams.

But a win is a win - just can't beleive they put 40 odd points over us a couple of weeks ago - Esher are a poor team and should go down - this is what makes a mockery of the play off system, glad it will change next seaon. Just hope it is not a season too late for Albion!!!!!

ReplyQuote

17 Mar, 2012 08:48 Report
airdog (IP Logged)
Unregistered User
Hi there Bristol supporter here . Just like to say well done last night , you have a lot of friends up here who are wishing you well in the playoffs and for the future

ReplyQuote

17 Mar, 2012 09:21 Report
beerbarian1 (IP Logged)
Thanks Airdog, much appreciated.

Yes I think the officials were awful last night and gifted Esher a bonus point because of it.

I really hope their 10 gets cited as the deliberate stamping incident looked really dangerous and everyone saw it except the officials! Unbelievable really.

ReplyQuote

17 Mar, 2012 09:34 Report
plymquin3 (IP Logged)
Date Joined: Mar, 2008
with the yellow card why ref was a try not awarded he the esher player clearly prevented a try a number of times until even you saw it?
hope the ref reads this site.
and as for the stamping we can only hope sm is ok and after reviewing the game the player gets cited.

a win is a win but esher got the bonus point hope that doesn't come round and bite us.

ReplyQuote

17 Mar, 2012 12:31 Report
Rinkadink (IP Logged)
Well done from Brizzle.

Keep it up!

ReplyQuote

17 Mar, 2012 19:28 Report
hills22 (IP Logged)
Well done Albion on the win, lets hope its the start of safety. Same as last week, win next week and it will look better.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 17/03/2012 19:39 by hills22.

ReplyQuote

17 Mar, 2012 19:58 Report
Moorsman (IP Logged)
Date Joined: Dec, 2006
well done from a Chief (Sm152)

ReplyQuote

17 Mar, 2012 20:10 Report
ianbol (IP Logged)
I thort s-m s played a veritable blinder. He seemed to be everywhere. Great skipper's example.

In my 'umble opinion, his example was the difference.

ReplyQuote

17 Mar, 2012 20:13 Report
ianbol (IP Logged)
. . . and yes, a most acceptable performance from all and a suuuuuppppeeeer win.

THE SHIRT WAS WORN BY ALL WITH PRIDE.

Well done ALL the lads.

(Sm152)(Sm152)(Sm152)(Sm152)(Sm152)(Sm152)(Sm152)(Sm152)

ReplyQuote

17 Mar, 2012 21:18 Report
Tavi Pirate (IP Logged)
Date Joined: Jun, 2010
Congrats on the result(Sm60)

ReplyQuote

17 Mar, 2012 22:03 Report
talman (IP Logged)
Date Joined: Mar, 2009
Great result, poor ref (and that is being kind!) pity about the bonus point, hopefully Mosely will beat Esher as well, win next week and things will be looking sooooooooooooooo much better! SMS best player on the park but the whole team worked and played well!

ReplyQuote

17 Mar, 2012 23:53 Report
torpoint albi (IP Logged)
All at Sea
For me the best player on the park was Herbie Stupple, and in my eyes though no one else has mentioned it, there wasn't a shadow of doubt about it.(Sm128)

ReplyQuote
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListLog In

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
CAPTCHA
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net