rugbyunion
Latest News:

MESSAGES->author
congratulations
Moorsman (IP Logged)
23 March, 2012 21:51
great result guys, onward and upward (Sm152)

MESSAGES->author
Re: congratulations
Albi-Quin (IP Logged)
23 March, 2012 22:24
I think if we were playing you tonight we would have won. First time in many years we've played like that. Thanks for the best wishes.3 more to go.

"How many more times,Ref?"

ianbol
ianbol (IP Logged)
23 March, 2012 22:32
Bleddy brill performance from ALL the lads.

WOW,

Well done.

MESSAGES->author
noibla (IP Logged)
23 March, 2012 23:34
Thanks Moorsman and my thanks go also to Nat for his teams performance tonight and to the lads of course.

Semper Sersum.

Albi Nomad
Albi Nomad (IP Logged)
23 March, 2012 23:38
A fantastic result and performance, well worth the mad dash down the A38 for it!

Andy N
Andy N (IP Logged)
23 March, 2012 23:57
A fantastic result - a fantastic performance. LS were never allowed to get in to the game from minute one - alas their one and only score came from a wayward pass. But the togetherness of the team was there to be seen - how may turno overs? Tyson involved throughout (great hit in the first half). Stacks of belief from the top down. I sincerely hope that we will stay up and LS (they deserve their place in the Championship) and that next week and the week after we get what we deserve (and LS and Mose) and Esher as the bottom team in the regular season go down.
Well done Nat and the team

MESSAGES->author
clalan (IP Logged)
24 March, 2012 07:39
Very convincing win, great play by your team, all the best to all at Albion. (Sm152)(Sm128)

King Albion
King Albion (IP Logged)
24 March, 2012 08:42
Words cannot describe how proud I am of Albion today. Not since the glory days of Ward Smith, Schusterman, James et al, have I seen such a display of passion and belief in my beloved Albion. The delight of the players at getting the win in such a way was so moving. Well done to everyone at Albion from the top down. You were the pride of Plymouth. That match alone warranted what I paid for my season ticket.

Hold that belief and as Dan Collier said last night with a beaming smile "just one more, just one more!".

A very happy Albion fan!

MESSAGES->author
Southway Janner (IP Logged)
24 March, 2012 09:26
Well done the boyz. This was a great win, no a bleedly frantastic win(Sm152)(Sm128)(Sm152)

All the very best for next week(Sm60)

Tauranga Branch
New Zealand

AAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN

plymquin3
plymquin3 (IP Logged)
24 March, 2012 09:32
wow who expected that!
i had it down as a close match how wrong can you be. question why oh why have we not played like that all season we could have been pushing for promotion not in the group of death.
a well played to all the team . hope all players who ended at deffiford hospital are fit and active soon.

much more like it albion

Bolingey Pirate
bolingey pirate (IP Logged)
24 March, 2012 09:36
Well done!! With a bit of luck, it'll be back to business...Pirates v Plymouth next season !!!

Sean Mc
Sean Mc (IP Logged)
24 March, 2012 10:54
(Sm51) Well done to all the players and staff at Albion for the win last night .The commitment and passion displayed by all the team was a great testament to the game of rugby , It was an inspired win , And a joy for all the albion fans to watch , more of the same for next week Please ! .

noisychief
etnchief (IP Logged)
24 March, 2012 11:03
Great result for you guys good luck for the 3 games

Tavi Pirate
Tavi Pirate (IP Logged)
24 March, 2012 12:00
One of the best games I have seen for ages. The commitment from the players was super, a couple more of those displays and look forward to next season Pirates-Jersey-Albion(Sm60)

MESSAGES->author
Flanker7 (IP Logged)
24 March, 2012 12:01
An outstanding performance by all the Albion squad, and a special mentioned to all the coaches who do take flak when things go wrong.

Albion certainly have made a statement in the play-offs and will want to tie up their championship futures as soon as possible.

LS contributed in parts to testing Albion's defence, however, the togetherness of the Albion squad was immense and a thoroughly deserved victory was secured.

Hoping the boys take this performance and form to the R.A.G. next weekend, and try and secure the victory they require.

Come on Albion!!!!!!!!!

Hoopsy
Hoopsy (IP Logged)
24 March, 2012 12:21
Well done guys !!

Rinkadink
Rinkadink (IP Logged)
24 March, 2012 13:04
Albiooooon.

Gratz from Brizzle.

MESSAGES->author
Flanker7 (IP Logged)
24 March, 2012 13:11
To all other clubs supporters thanks for your concerns and support.

Thanks again.

Come on Albion!!!!!!!!

MESSAGES->author
Igwok Of The Lare (IP Logged)
24 March, 2012 13:34
A fantastic effort by the lads and as said before, ranks as one of the best games at Brickfields for years.

It appeared that the entire team had confidence in both the game plan and their own abilities to produce a performance which we have been crying out for for years.

Nat S must be extremely proud to have his side 'play rugby' with such style and effect.

After the pre-match tension before Esher and the trepidation before last night, I am really looking forward to the next one.

My body is a temple - I desecrate it every day(Sm63)

sharpie
sharpie (IP Logged)
24 March, 2012 16:13
well done GUS from bris..few beers on union st tonight.

kennerofst.george
kennerofst.george (IP Logged)
24 March, 2012 19:09
Good going guys...nice to get a convincing win. Keep up the good work. Playing like a team although we missed a few at the beginning with a few individual attempts.

MESSAGES->author
lobina (IP Logged)
24 March, 2012 19:24
well done the lads,the best game for a couple of seasons.
A real pleasure to be there and cheer them on.
Nice to see Ed playing again,I hope Raurie recovers for next week as we need two SHs.

talman
talman (IP Logged)
25 March, 2012 10:59
What performance!!!! Nat and his team deserve all the plaudits offered! There are players now playing some of their best rugby this season, and that is a testament to Nat! Baily has been a revelation in the last 2 games and Herbie Stupple has been awesome!

But on Friday there was not a bad performance by an Albion player anywhere on the pitch with SMS leading from the front! If we had produced this level of performance during the season proper we would not be in the position of fighting for survival! The quality of the rugby played was fantastic and if the lads continue to play like this we will retain our status, and start to see more supporters come back through the turnstiles!

ChaderExe
ChaderExe (IP Logged)
26 March, 2012 20:09
Well done guys [
">www.youtube.com
]

I remember when this was played at the Brickfields... ahhh so many fond memories.

Keep it up. Dont get relegated and we might have a friendly with you some time soon.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
CAPTCHA
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net