rugbyunion
Latest News:

MESSAGES->author
Albion strengthen their boardroom
noibla (IP Logged)
29 December, 2016 15:51
Not sure what his remuneration package is though? or will he be the same as the existing board members.

His experience would be invaluable to the club I feel, welcome aboard.

[www.plymouthherald.co.uk]

Semper Sersum.

MESSAGES->author
Re: Albion strengthen their boardroom
beerbarian1 (IP Logged)
30 December, 2016 09:48
Great news

Guest 15
Guest 15 (IP Logged)
12 January, 2017 14:23
I see Mr Dunford is a director and that another new appointment is recorded at Companies House, Kevin Norris is a director as of 11/1/17.
That was kept quiet.

ralbar
balion (IP Logged)
12 January, 2017 16:29
I see no problem with that he is an ex player so will have the interests in his heart.(Sm128)

sportingchance
sportingchance (IP Logged)
12 January, 2017 17:10
No problem either, just seems odd that not public.
He was a captain and director up until 2015.

Play fair and by the rules

guest22
guest22 (IP Logged)
12 January, 2017 17:16
So the owners that said they wanted a fresh start have appointed someone who was a director during the mess that the club got into between 2013-2015. That board took the loan out that caused the club to go into administration.

MESSAGES->author
BALION PREDATOR (IP Logged)
13 January, 2017 10:47
Quote:
guest22
So the owners that said they wanted a fresh start have appointed someone who was a director during the mess that the club got into between 2013-2015. That board took the loan out that caused the club to go into administration.

Do you know factually know if he was for any of the decisions ?????

I assume you do (Sm100)

(Sm72)

Plymouth Bred , Plymouth Born .

C'mon Albiiioooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

ianbol
ianbol (IP Logged)
13 January, 2017 14:24
Kevin Norris must have something to add to the mix, I guess.

Not d sure guest22 is correct. There was a loan but I understood that it was underwritten by personal guarantees which were honoured. I could be way off of course.

guest22
guest22 (IP Logged)
13 January, 2017 18:03
As far as I understand Kevin Norris was director in charge of rugby during Shanahans reign which proved disastorous and which put the club on the brink.
The guarantors of the loan refused to pay up which caused the club to go into administration.
I dont think anyone associated with what happened in 2015 that loan or any of those guarantors should be on the board now. it just does not look right.

ianbol
ianbol (IP Logged)
15 January, 2017 08:03
Well, I sit corrected. Clearly, guest22, you have much closer connections to those days and those folk than have I.

BBN
BBN (IP Logged)
25 January, 2017 11:31
That's it guest 22 look on the negative side, isn't it time to put the past behind us and move forward.
There's always someone to find fault, look on it as positive news for the club. Stop dragging up the past it does no one any good.
Onward & upwards (hopefully)!

ralbar
balion (IP Logged)
25 January, 2017 14:14
Guest22 get a life and let's move on. You are talking of water under the bridge.
One man cannot be responsible for what on then. the RFU made rules made it impossible for GoD to carry on so now let's leave it at that.

(Sm128)

Guest22
Guest22 (IP Logged)
27 January, 2017 13:54
There was nothing in the rules that said Graham Dawe could not continue to coach the team but it is not about that. I just dont think it helps the club reappointing a board member who was associated with what happened in the 2014-15 season. lots of people lost money and the new owners promised a fresh start. like I said I personally dont think anyone associated with what happened in 2015 taking that loan or any of those guarantors for that loan who refused to pay it back should be on the board now. im entitled to an opinion just like any fan.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net