noibla (IP Logged)
07 January, 2017 15:55
h/t 7 - 7

Semper Sersum.

MESSAGES->author
Re: Ryn Park score
noibla (IP Logged)
07 January, 2017 16:51
F/T Park 17 - 10 Albion - 1 point to us.

MESSAGES->author
lobina (IP Logged)
07 January, 2017 18:11
Ah well onward and upwards.

King Albion
King Albion (IP Logged)
07 January, 2017 21:53
Hoping Kieran not out for too long. Hard luck lads

ianbol
ianbol (IP Logged)
08 January, 2017 11:03
On the road, a LBP is always good and very well earned. Well done, the squad.
(Sm152)(Sm152)

ralbar
balion (IP Logged)
08 January, 2017 13:28
Yes a game of missed chances, we had more possession in territory but were unbelievably very resolute defence, and they managed to make that all important break through thatvwon them the game. Well done the lads they certainly did not give up forvthevwhole 80 minutes.

(Sm152)(Sm152)(Sm152)

(Sm128)

hills18
hills22 (IP Logged)
08 January, 2017 19:41
Quote:
ianbol
On the road, a LBP is always good and very well earned. Well done, the squad.
(Sm152)(Sm152)

For me at the time, this point seemed so so so valuable - it was the least we deserved and for a while seemed we may not even get that. Relief as the ref gave the pen in front of the posts. One point it will read on the table I know but much more than just a point.

1st half started and within moments we were attacking the line but unfortunately could not get through. This set the tone really as everything we tried just wouldn't go our way and try we did, the effort and determination from the side was outstanding throughout. Towards the end of the 1st half, the thought had crossed my mind that Albion were doing something special which was bossing an away game.

It really was one of those days where it just wasn't meant to be as we just couldn't get through the Park defence. One of the harshest things showed this, interception - Kieran was on his way and pulled up with his injury meaning he had to pass rather than attempt to finish off what seemed a certain try. Hopefully he will be ok, on his feet by the end of the game was a positive sight.

Well done to Park - it was nice that if anyone scored, Mark Kohler our former player managed to.

Love my trips watching Albion away, what a great moment it was being able to sing in the clubhouse after the game. The coach is much more than just a journey and very relaxing way to spend the day when not at the game off course. Visiting places across the country. I will take into my new working week, nice memories once again - result not to be unfortunately but much more than just a game.

Back at Brickfields Saturday for Esher - the famous yellow and black colours, don't you just love the old game!

Jack daniels
Jack daniels (IP Logged)
10 January, 2017 09:38
Nice reflection on the game. Good to see a full coach of support there and fair scattering of others, I'm guessing that contained a few exiles. Lovely homely ground with its wooden stand and rickety pitch length shed, great coffees, warm bar and a lovely atmosphere. They have a full time club shop!!! Plastic pitch plays better than you might think. Of the game, to camp the first ten minutes just shy of the try line and get nothing pretty much summed it up but we have to concede they defended with eagle eye precision. Let's not doubt it, Albion were good, but lost the ball at crucial times. Kieran is a kicking God, yes his breakaway try might have turned the tide, yes, we didn't give up - and let's heap praise on that- but it's that last five metre trick that gets us over the line that we sometimes can't find or is stopped when it is found. These are games we must win next season - we've had four of them - if we have definate promotion ambition. It's great to watch, I'm very proud of this squad, and happy to be an albion fan during this Argyle Liverpool era. Esther next. Concentrate, let's get ruthless. Matt's kicking is cool and sure. No problem whilst Keiran is on the mend. Oh, and they serve mighty fine portions of jack Daniels in the club house. Let's Go Albion !!

MESSAGES->author
Southway Albion. (IP Logged)
10 January, 2017 11:51
Jack Daniels, best match report from a supporter that I've read in a long time.
Summed up Saturday's trip well.(Sm152)

Regards,
Paul.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net