rugbyunion
Latest News:

King Albion
Jack Heads Back
King Albion (IP Logged)
18 April, 2017 10:33
Jack Arnott signs from Cornish Pirates for next season! Great winger! Nice to see you back Jack!

Dyfnaint.
Re: Jack Heads Back
Dyfnaint. (IP Logged)
18 April, 2017 16:57
Excellent news!

Hopefully Jack is inspired by Albion's current form and wants to be part of a team that wins the league and gains promotion. Let's hope he gets it.

With recent championship experience he will be a boon to the club.

Does Kieran know of any others who are tired of a life of piracy?

MESSAGES->author
lobina (IP Logged)
19 April, 2017 10:11
I am not sure Jack is any better then the wingers we have already.

King Albion
King Albion (IP Logged)
19 April, 2017 11:02
Don't think anybody said he was. Allows for competition and depth in squad. We have signed Wedlake and hoping for Crosscombe.

Great to have a championship experienced player in the squad as we prepare for promotion though!

Storms
Storms (IP Logged)
20 April, 2017 05:56
Good morning fellow Albion supporters
This is my first visit to your site.
I have watched from afar for sometime but now able to comment. There has been some good rugby played this year indeed and Kieran has been a great asset.
And the young wingers have done well coming up from lower divisions,but I feel i have to disagree with Iobina regarding Jack not being better than what you have already.
Unfortunately on his last time here we didn't get to see the best of him,just glimpses,interrupted with injuries and having to cover areas that his teammates should have been.
This lad if you didn't know has played for England at 16, 18, and 20's the latter again interrupted by injury when he had been playing well,he has also played for the dark side up the road but try not to hold that against him, and then playing the last few seasons down the road for pirates.
I am not saying the lads that have been playing are not good players and they have done well for Albion,but Jack is a different class with lots more experience and also a very nice lad and will relish the chance to play for his home team again with a good set of young players and a up and coming coach leading the way.
Can only end in one way....promotion
Only one team in Devon
AAALLLLBBBIIIOOONNN

King Albion
King Albion (IP Logged)
20 April, 2017 09:55
Nice one Storms. He certainly was a favourite when here previously and I have no doubt in Kieran's talent spotting having worked alongside Jack. We do have great wingers (and whingers) at Albion and Jack will be a class act!

Maybe see you at a home game next season?

Storms
Storms (IP Logged)
20 April, 2017 14:41
I will definitely be there,work permitting.
Can't wait for next season to come around and get our fantastic club back where it belongs.
See you there.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net