rugbyunion
Latest News:

MESSAGES->author
Follow Albion away on Twitter
noibla (IP Logged)
22 April, 2017 15:40
If your not on twitter either get on it yourself or get a family member to do it for you to follow Albion at Richmond next week and for next season of course.

Several different folk tweeting today with some nice video clips from Ali as well, looking good.

[twitter.com]

Semper Sersum.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 22/04/2017 15:52 by noibla.

stonehousealbion
Re: Follow Albion away on Twitter
stonehousealbion (IP Logged)
27 April, 2017 15:58
Shurely shum mishtake, noibla - unless your calendar is running a year slow...

Cambridge is the final game. Their feed is:

CambridgeRUFC

Come cheer up, my lads - 'tis to glory we steer!

MESSAGES->author
noibla (IP Logged)
27 April, 2017 20:31
Your right stonehouse, thanks.

Semper Sersum.

stonehousealbion
stonehousealbion (IP Logged)
01 October, 2017 12:41
Away support is so important - boots on the ground/b*ms on seats or online!

The team always make a point of thanking the travelling support after the game and it looks as though the management appreciate it, too. Here's the link to Twitter re yesterday:

@AlbionRFC - Twitter

Remember - it's easy-peasy, you don't need an account and can dip in and out of it as much as you like without clogging up your PC/phone. With 11 tries in total in the game at Loughborough, you'd have been hard pushed to keep up.

Well done to Albi Travel for getting a coachload to the University Stadium (!?) yesterday. Here's the proof from Purple Haze on rolling-maul.com:

"Regarding the vocal support, you could easily have thought Albion were at home rather than the largely silent home support."

It makes a HUGE difference - be there, or be online for Caldy (A) on 14 Oct!

Come cheer up, my lads - 'tis to glory we steer!

AlbiTwitterMonkey
AlbiTwitterMonkey (IP Logged)
12 December, 2017 20:36
Hi all,

Thought I should introduce myself.

I am the new Albion Twitter Monkey (amongst other things)

I agree wholeheartedly that our travelling support can, and often is the 16th man. But on those occasions when the dedicated followers of this great club are unable to travel, I will be providing real time commentary through Twitter.

Follow us at @AlbionRFC, and join the conversation. You can like and retweet, as well as comment and show your support. 95% of the current squad are on Twitter too, so it can be a really good way to engage with them, but as with all social media it can be positive or negative. I prefer the latter.

You’ll see me, Home and away all season, usually with my phone in my hand like an obsessive ape, but please, feel free to say hi.

Regards

@westlakekevin (Harry’s Dad)

AlbiTwitterMonkey
AlbiTwitterMonkey (IP Logged)
13 December, 2017 07:38
In the last Post, I meant the Former. Not being negative!!! Sorry (late Night Posts!!!)

MESSAGES->author
noibla (IP Logged)
13 December, 2017 12:46
Many heartfelt thanks AlbiTwitterMonkey, I wish you all the success and good luck in your new venture and look forward to following you at the away games.

Semper Sersum.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net