rugbyunion
Latest News:

MESSAGES->author
200 Club Xmas Lunch - Wed 6th. Dec 2017
noibla (IP Logged)
28 October, 2017 13:23
Dear Members,

We are pleased to confirm that the ever popular 200 Club festive gathering will take place again this year. Why not book a day off, go shopping in the morning, then roll up to Brickfields for a stylish Xmas meal? Here are the broad details:

Venue/format: SW Comms Suite; 12 x tables of 10 (max).

Menu:

PARFC CHRISTMAS LUNCH MENU 2017

Ardennes pātē with red onion marmalade
or
Roasted red pepper & tomato soup
topped with herby croutons
Both served with warm crusty breads

Roast turkey crown & roast topside of beef
served with
roast potatoes, roast parsnips, cauliflower cheese,
vegetable medley, stuffing, pigs in blankets,
Yorkshire pudding & a rich gravy

Luxury Christmas pudding with brandy sauce
or

Black Forest roulade with Chantilly cream

Cost: £15.00 per head (payable in full at time of booking, with names and dietary requests).

Booking/Payment: Email direct to 200C Treasurer (details below). Funds by cheque (post/in person) or BACS transfer asap after 21 Oct. NB: Bookings only confirmed after receipt of full funds.

Events: Free Bottle draw (champagne), 200C Monthly Prize Draw for Dec, Grand Xmas Prize Draw, Annual Meat Raffle Prize Draw.

Notes:

1. Priority booking for 200C members from now until 21 Oct when these details will be published in the Albion v OEs match-day programme. Thereafter, booking will be opened to members' friends/guests and all supporters of PARFC.

2.Be a "Payer for a Player". To attract as many players as possible (some of whom will of course have work commitments), we will allocate up to 2 places per table. These places can be voluntarily bought by attendees (singly or collectively) at the prevailing rate. If you are interested, please indicate your preferred player who hopefully will be available on the day. PARFC staff may attend at own cost subject to availability.

3. Address: 200 Club Treasurer, 15 Cremyll St, PLYMOUTH, PL1 3RB. BACS bank details on request.

PS. I will be away this weekend (sadly not at Caldy) and will attend to any queries on my return.

Simon Franks
200 Club Treasurer/Secretary
M: 07788 787098

Semper Sersum.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2017 14:42 by Igwok Dominus.

MESSAGES->author
Re: 200 Club Xmas Lunch - Wed 6th. Dec 2017
noibla (IP Logged)
03 November, 2017 15:39
Dear Members,

With immediate effect, booking is now open to all comers for the festive gathering (which replaces the usual Monthly Lunch). Please give this the widest possible coverage to ensure a healthy turnout on the day.

All bookings must be paid to me in advance by Fri 01 Dec - no payment can be accepted on the day.

--

Simon Franks

Semper Sersum.

MESSAGES->author
noibla (IP Logged)
12 November, 2017 16:55
Good morning, all.

Just a reminder that with less than four weeks to go, we still have plenty of availability for our annual festive gathering. Not only is it well priced at £15.00 per head, we will have a bumper Prize Draw and the end of year Draw for those who have contributed to the Meat Raffle over 2017. All in all, an occasion worth attending. (As per my email of last week, this event is now open to all comers/Albion supporters; - friends, family, work colleagues, etc.)

Subject to work commitments, we hope that many of the squad will be able to attend. With up to 2 players per table, why not be a "Payer for a Player"? If four people each pitch in a fiver, that will cover the lunch cost and a first drink. We cannot guarantee a particular individual, but let us know your preference...

All bookings must be confirmed with full payment before Fri 01 Dec, as the caterers at PARFC have to plan accordingly. BACS transfer to the 200C account is the preferred option, but I will be in attendance in the Supporters' Marquee today (14.00 - 14.45) to deal with queries or accept "old school" payments. If you need to send a cheque by post, the address is:

200 Club Treasurer, 15 Cremyll St, PLYMOUTH PL1 3RB.

After the disappointment of a final kick (3 point!) draw at Rosslyn Park last Saturday, let's hope the team can regain winning ways again at Brickfields.

--

Simon Franks

Semper Sersum.

Plymalbi200C
Plymalbi200C (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 10:37
Hello folks.

Final reminder for the festive gathering next week (Wed 01 Dec; bar opens at 12.00). We still have plenty of places, but final numbers are needed by close of play this Thursday.

Bumper prize draws all round and a great chance to kick off the festive season with fellow Albion supporters - but friends, family and colleagues most welcome.

Full payment (£15.00 per head) with names and dietary requirements as soon as, please. For bank details email, text or PM me.

Ho, ho, ho!

Simon Franks

MESSAGES->author
noibla (IP Logged)
28 November, 2017 10:35
Hello all,

Many thanks for the numerous responses to my recent "Last Call!" email which included a blatantly erroneous date. Our Xmas Lunch is of course on

Wed 06 Dec.

(My week off starts on the previous Friday which happens to be the first of the month, so you can see my present line of thinking...)

--

Simon Franks

Semper Sersum.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net