Latest News:

Albi Travel - Rosslyn Park
noibla (IP Logged)
31 October, 2017 15:21
Hi all

Further to Martin's earlier email;

For those travelling to Rosslyn Park with us next Saturday please note the following:

Coach departs - Target Travel Langage depot at 07:30

- Home Park (bottom end by Argyle) at 08:00

Entry tickets can be purchased in advance on line HERE. However I am led to believe that once the booking fee is taken into account the saving is minimal. Unfortunately I have been unable to confirm the “gate” entry price but I think it is in the region of £12!

The coach will drop us off at the end of a drive and there is quite a long walk of some 250yds to the entrance.

For seating there is a small covered “Grandstand”.

Can I also remind travellers wanting to watch/listen to tablets, phones etc. on the coach please consider fellow travellers and use head/earphones.

Mike Newham

Semper Sersum.

Re: Albi Travel - Rosslyn Park
noibla (IP Logged)
31 October, 2017 15:23
From Albi Travel
We are running a trip to Rosslyn Park on Saturday the 4th of November, leaving Home Park 08.00, the fare is £27.00.For those who have booked please pay by bank transfer by Friday the 3rd or on the coach. For those not booked and wishing to go e-mail by Friday with your name and contact number.

We are also running a trip to Coventry on the 25th of November, coach leaves 08.30, the fare is £20.00. Book and pay at the Albi travel desk in the supporters Marquee before the home match against Ampthill on the 11th of November.

For those who have booked for Fylde in January could you please pay your deposit of £75.00 by or at the home match against Ampthill on the 11th of November.
The balance and travel info will be sent out to you at a later date.

Semper Sersum.

Re: Albi Travel - Coventry
micky fin (IP Logged)
19 November, 2017 16:52
Hi Martin , Mike , cost of Coventry £ 20 or £25 next Saturday ? Regards Micky Fin

Re: Albi Travel - Coventry
A Nomad (IP Logged)
22 November, 2017 11:35
The cost of travel to Coventry with Albi Travel is £20.

Your Name: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing